Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never not be pissed off about her using the “sw” in her name and lying saying she can’t change it. She can. Loads of people their names with their verified tick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That reel 🤣🤣🤣 that’s not styles 4 ways. It’s exactly the same, just one as is, one with a bag, one with a jacket and one with a clutch 😂 it’s not styling 😂 she could have done loads of different things with that hideous dress

Reactions: 1
That reel 🤣🤣🤣 that’s not styles 4 ways. It’s exactly the same, just one as is, one with a bag, one with a jacket and one with a clutch 😂 it’s not styling 😂 she could have done loads of different things with that hideous dress
Puts a coat on and holds a couple of bags then calls it 4 styles?
bleeping get out of here you MiDsiZe cuntjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SOPHIE YOU ARE A bleep

END.
*Dead:ROFLMAO:

I will never not be pissed off about her using the “sw” in her name and lying saying she can’t change it. She can. Loads of people their names with their verified tick.
She doesn't want to drop the sw incase she loses all her followers from when she was a miss slinky. Far from slinky now with her expanding "midsize" showing off her tit hauls. Absolutely zero style🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she break up with the new boyfriend? She went through a phase of constantly posting him or about him and nothing for a couple of weeks

Reactions: 5
For someone who used to work on a makeup counter her face is a completely different colour to her neck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to actually know what she looks like. Just once, without a filter. Doubt I’d recognise her.
I’ve seen her IRL many of times. She just smacks her lips and stares at her own reflection because no one else is giving her the attention she desires except herself 🤣 definitely not a head turner.

• Haha
I know it’s silly but it irritates the tit out of me when she talks in stories with music blaring in the background. Can barely understand her when she does that. Turn it down your not a bloody teenager

I know it’s silly but it irritates the tit out of me when she talks in stories with music blaring in the background. Can barely understand her when she does that. Turn it down your not a bloody teenager
Yes, this! She used to do it all the time in the car. I don’t know why she needs the music that loud anyway, Hurts my ears just listening to it on insta never mind actually being in the same room as the music!

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to decide whats worse..her content or her fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.