Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forget she’s younger than me. Should I be dressing like her? I’m still strolling round in skinny jeans and vans 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting that she’s refused to drop the sw on her name (don’t believe for a second you can’t change it) but has deleted absolutely everything to do with her meals, food, slimming world from her page.

So grew the following via diet, food etc and then has causally just changed it to a fashion inspo page when she’s realised there is way more money in ads and affiliate swipe ups for fashion, make up brands rather than skinny sauce and herbs without really even acknowledging it.

Reactions: 9
Interesting that she’s refused to drop the sw on her name (don’t believe for a second you can’t change it) but has deleted absolutely everything to do with her meals, food, slimming world from her page.

So grew the following via diet, food etc and then has causally just changed it to a fashion inspo page when she’s realised there is way more money in ads and affiliate swipe ups for fashion, make up brands rather than skinny sauce and herbs without really even acknowledging it.
She’s lying about not being able to change her name as loads of people who are verified do it

Reactions: 6
Sw should be brought to book for false advertising. They use people like Sophie Jude on their leaflets, trying to entice new customers, she who hasn't been on the plan for years and has gained a good few stone back. It's so false and money grabbing! She deffo took the gig knowing she was a fraud - twice!

Reactions: 9
I have a question and don't know whether it's just me but has Sophie recently had a boob job or is it just editing of pictures that make them look like they are going to pop through the screen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's two threads for Sophie can they be merged?

I put this on the other but will put it here too...

I have a question and don't know whether it's just me but has Sophie recently had a boob job or is it just editing of pictures that make them look like they are going to pop through the screen?

Reactions: 1
There's two threads for Sophie can they be merged?

I put this on the other but will put it here too...

I think it’s the original boob job but she’s put that much weight on recently, it makes them look huge!!

Don’t think there’s anything wrong with the outfit but her boobs seem to be suddenly enormous!

Reactions: 1
Don’t think there’s anything wrong with the outfit but her boobs seem to be suddenly enormous!
I think the outfit itself is fine, but on her with no bra bouncing along on the school run, it’s a bit much. she’s desperate for attention - and gonna be talked about! (Well if it’s anything like our school run)!

• Haha
I know it’s been said before but I just can’t get over her being in her 20s. It’s not that she looks haggard or bad (I think she’s very pretty), it’s just she looks quite mature. I’m 33 and I’d say I look younger than her… mind you I do dress like 12 year old Tom boy 🤣 I do think some of her outfits age her, especially those hideous court shoes she insists on wearing

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said before but I just can’t get over her being in her 20s. It’s not that she looks haggard or bad (I think she’s very pretty), it’s just she looks quite mature. I’m 33 and I’d say I look younger than her… mind you I do dress like 12 year old Tom boy 🤣 I do think some of her outfits age her, especially those hideous court shoes she insists on wearing
I agree, I think the way she styles her hair and her huuuuge knockers make her look matronly. I’m 35 and I reckon I look younger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.