Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, glossy box must be desperate for sales gifting both her and lifethroughemseyes. Absolute joke that they are both doing #ads

Reactions: 1
I would say so based on this tik tok she uploaded
I hate tit like this, just be dumped with some dignity instead of trying to make out as though you’re “living your best life” without the person who dumped you. Just makes people look pathetic. If you need to say you’re fine you’re clearly not fine! And she could’ve at least used the correct version of “you’re” 🤣🙄

Reactions: 12
I hate tit like this, just be dumped with some dignity instead of trying to make out as though you’re “living your best life” without the person who dumped you. Just makes people look pathetic. If you need to say you’re fine you’re clearly not fine! And she could’ve at least used the correct version of “you’re” 🤣🙄
Tell us you’re devastated without telling us😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just tried the filter out that’s she’s using on her latest stories to flog makeup. I can’t believe she’s allowed to use filters like that - it’s false advertising. I have got any make up on and the filter made me look like I had (as well as totally different). It’s really annoyed me that influencers can’t get away with this

Haven’t *

Can*

- sorry terrible typing today!

Reactions: 7
I would say so based on this tik tok she uploaded
This tacky tit is probably part of the reason. What this actually tells him is he is very much still on your mind. Sorry but she is too bloody old for this passive aggressive indirect on social media tit and needs to grow up.

Last edited:
This tacky tit is probably part of the reason. What this actually tells him is he is very much still on your mind. Sorry but she is too bloody old for this passive aggressive indirect on social media tit and needs to grow up.
Yeah, she’s good at that, like when she was in hospital and touched on it ever so briefly so every sheep came bleeping running with comments and likes.

#engagementbeg

#notarealengagementthoughcossingledependantwoman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, she’s good at that, like when she was in hospital and touched on it ever so briefly so every sheep came bleeping running with comments and likes.

#engagementbeg

#notarealengagementthoughcossingledependantwoman
Add #midsize to that hashtag too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought she was moving away from diet/food related content? Green is not your colour babes. You look like the Grinch's long-lost cousin in cheap polyester and a bad wig.

Screenshot_20211025-100445_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.