Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should be illegal to be an influencer selling products whilst doing your ‘routine’ with a beauty filter on every slide. Have a look how much that ‘just follow’ filter changes you without a bit of makeup

Reactions: 4
Should be illegal to be an influencer selling products whilst doing your ‘routine’ with a beauty filter on every slide. Have a look how much that ‘just follow’ filter changes you without a bit of makeup
I'm sure it was at some point?

Reactions: 2
New job.. thought she was just doing Instagram ads now..? guess there's not as many as she thought there would be!!

Reactions: 5
She thinks she's really nailed that classic photo trickery of putting her hand further towards her stomach when her hand is on her hip to make her waist look smaller......please someone tell her she hasn't :ROFLMAO: it's so damn obvious and not fooling anyone. Her grid is just post after post of her almost dry humping her own reflection, what a chump!

• Haha
She thinks she's really nailed that classic photo trickery of putting her hand further towards her stomach when her hand is on her hip to make her waist look smaller......please someone tell her she hasn't :ROFLMAO: it's so damn obvious and not fooling anyone. Her grid is just post after post of her almost dry humping her own reflection, what a chump!
Chump is one of my favourite insults! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New job.. thought she was just doing Instagram ads now..? guess there's not as many as she thought there would be!!
Wonder if it’s back in cosmetics? Cos she jumped before she was pushed from her last job for trying to claim to be a brand ambassador!

Really bored of that Carmel top she never takes off
I’m really bored of her being cryptic with everything for attention. First it was her hospital admission now it’s the nEw JoB posts but doesn’t tell anyone what it is so sheep flock about asking her what it is. Yawn fest beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m really bored of her being cryptic with everything for attention. First it was her hospital admission now it’s the nEw JoB posts but doesn’t tell anyone what it is so sheep flock about asking her what it is. Yawn fest beg!
I only want to know cos I’m a nosy witch. It’ll be interesting if she goes back to cosmetics x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone should really tell her that dark hair doesn't suit her, all it does is age her.

I can’t cope with her, a day in the life of a single mum starting with…. Sophie in her black silky chemise with her big chebs hanging out. 🤦🏼‍♀️ There’s absolutely no need for that, she’s so self indulgent. And there are a million single mums with absolutely no support from the other parent or grandparents like she’s lucky enough to have who don’t feel the need to seek gratification from people online. Shameless.

Great that she's happy with her weight. Soph, if you truly are then remove the 'SW' from your username .
Also, stop attention seeking with the 'multiple surgeries and blood transfusions' 🙄🙄🙄

Screenshot_20211127-080157_Instagram.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.