Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not judging her (or maybe a little) but is drinking alcohol while breastfeeding safe for the baby?
I’m not too sure either but thought this - I also thought the same about drinking and co-sleeping. I try not to judge as I don’t know her situation but i cant lie the question has crossed my mind

Reactions: 2
You can actually drink whilst breastfeeding, as a tiny amount passes through the milk. If you’re able to hold the baby you’re able to breastfeed, so you should only not if you’re really drunk. Not really supposed to co sleep after a drink though.

Reactions: 3
Has she had lots done then? I haven’t followed her for very long but thought it was just her lips she’d had done.
Also think she’ll wait for prime viewing time to upload her 50million stories on why she moved, something def went wrong as she’s renting again & hasn’t bought?

Has she had lots done then? I haven’t followed her for very long but thought it was just her lips she’d had done.
Also think she’ll wait for prime viewing time to upload her 50million stories on why she moved, something def went wrong as she’s renting again & hasn’t bought?
Goodness loads! Scroll back and look when Margo was a newborn she looks so much younger, she’s now got that shiny plastic Botox loook to her face.

Will she ever be able to buy?! i know that her mum is still renting and she earns a fortune scamming people to teach them manifesting. I don’t think banks over here like the MLM *cough pyramid scheme* businesses and it’s really hard to get a mortgage

Reactions: 4
Will she ever be able to buy?! i know that her mum is still renting and she earns a fortune scamming people to teach them manifesting. I don’t think banks over here like the MLM *cough pyramid scheme* businesses and it’s really hard to get a mortgage
How do you know her mom is still renting? Considering she's got Aston Martin (!!) I thought she bought the house she lives in?

Reactions: 1
I’m so fed up of the covid stories - every MLM hun seems to have the same opinion and keep sharing it and I’m bored of it. If you want it have it if you don’t then don’t stop forcing your opinion on everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so fed up of the covid stories - every MLM hun seems to have the same opinion and keep sharing it and I’m bored of it. If you want it have it if you don’t then don’t stop forcing your opinion on everyone
This! I really don’t think any of them have any idea of how ridiculous they look and sound. Like you say, have it or don’t but keep your opinions and dodgy Instagram accounts to yourself. They want to appear “woke” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Ask them if they know the rate of side effects or injuries caused by the cosmetic procedures they get 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t trust this #girlboss mlm hun with directions to the bus stop let alone medical advice. Whatever your personal opinion on having the vaccine, it’s people passing on rumours and half truths like this that spread misinformation and can cause people to be scared about it. She’s clearly looking to be a bit edgy as she’s severely lacking a personality beyond scrubbing her face with a lumi spa 4 times a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m pro breast feeding in a huge way but the latest story if her breastfeeding Margo in the bath?! It’s not normalising it’s just unnecessary.

Reactions: 5