Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really worrying actually, her sharing that post shows just how uneducated she is on the vaccines and how they work :( I really hope Sophie and Margo stay healthy and don’t catch Covid, she really needs to rethink sharing this kind of stuff though
Literally it’s so annoying to watch. She should be more concerned about that dodgy filler she’s injected in her face making her look about 45 years old than the bloody covid vaccine. I personally think people with a large amount of followers shouldn’t be allowed to repost tit like that about important matters as she’s just misleading people and spreading false info it’s so dangerous.

Reactions: 5
Margo was on a trampoline (one of those in the ground) and she had “a foot” on it with her and “wasn’t even properly bouncing” and an old couple - corrected to elderly couple - were sat on a bench and made a remark about grown adults playing on toys made for 6 year olds. But they’re a different generation that didn’t play with their kids and just watched them 🙄
And obviously Sophie being the child development guru that she is, waffled on for about 15mins about how great of a mum she is because she’s hands on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The park thing was made worse by the fact Sophie was annoyed and told her friend, and her friend then went and bounced on it too. Like just be an adult and grow up. I couldn’t give a stuff what other people think of me. My daughter (is Margo’s age) wanted to go on the swings with just the seat yesterday but hasn’t mastered how to hold on. So I sat on the seat with her on my lap - literally couldn’t have cared less if anybody made a comment 🤣

I’ve had my vaccine but don’t preach to anyone that they should have it too. I feel like all those on social media saying not to have it, should respect others decisions to have it. You don’t see people having it and saying you HAVE to have it too. Sophie just appears so uneducated about everything and if she actually did her research she’d see it hasn’t been rushed at all. Science has moved on and things can be done much quicker than when they made the flu vaccine for example. They have vaccines ready and waiting, they just have to add the final part (so for Covid, it’d be the coronavirus) and then it’s done. When you look at this flow map you can see how it’s been done so when she harps on about it’s not FDA approved, she looks even more stupid to me.
BAF68D41-298F-40FB-97B8-AE0C45F2F09E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The thing that is strange about that park story is. The park they were at has an enclosed playground so why were the elderly couple sitting in childrens play area?

Reactions: 1
The thing that is strange about that park story is. The park they were at has an enclosed playground so why were the elderly couple sitting in childrens play area?
They were watching their grandchildren play in the park I think

Reactions: 1
Defo some sort of legal/ongoing with the house move as she’s just said again she can’t talk about it atm

Defo some sort of legal/ongoing with the house move as she’s just said again she can’t talk about it atm
Didn’t she leave her last rental early too and got her dad to take over for the rest of the time left on it 😂
She’s clearly an absolute nightmare neighbour

I wonder what her ex thinks of her sharing every detail of their relationship now including what he pays etc

Reactions: 6
I wonder what her ex thinks of her sharing every detail of their relationship now including what he pays etc
I find it strange that for that year she claims he wasn’t in Margo’s life that he didn’t once look on her Instagram? It’s not like she is particularly careful at all about what she shows. It almost makes me wonder if the reason she shares EVERYTHING was for him to pay attention? I also wonder if she’s eager for them to hopefully get back together? She seems besotted with him still.

Why does she dress her child like she’s featuring on Little House on the Prairie?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wish she would stop putting those awful bonnets on Margo…. They’re cute on a baby, on a toddler not so much

Reactions: 4
Do you think the obsession with breastfeeding with her and motheringit is to do with controlling their weight?