Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone from jersey knows exactly where her new place is, heck even tourists would know as she’s right outside one of the islands icons 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have a love/hate with her story times… want to know the gossip but can’t bare how she drags it out. Was anyone else here for bug-gate at the cottage?! She had to make it into 3 IGTVs it was that longwinded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I was going to say, I’ve only been twice. I knew where her last place was as I recognised it and I knew immediately where this place is when she showed the castle!

Reactions: 2
Ergh how can she afford such a lovely place? What does she actually do apart from sell face scrubbers on Instagram?

Reactions: 3
What was bug-gate 🤣
The IGTVs are still on her account if you can be arsed sitting through them 😅 but basically she moved into a cottage in the country and was horrified that she’d sometimes find spiders and other bugs inside…. It’s the countryside hun what do you expect

• Haha
So she can’t talk about why she moved at the moment. Are we thinking legal action?

It’s so weird, I thought it was more like she was so stressed and tired she couldn’t tell us now but maybe I read it wrong.
Margo with the lipstick 🙈 don’t get me
Wrong I know all kids do stuff like that but she seems to almost encourage her to do that kind of thing for the gram

It’s so weird, I thought it was more like she was so stressed and tired she couldn’t tell us now but maybe I read it wrong.
Margo with the lipstick 🙈 don’t get me
Wrong I know all kids do stuff like that but she seems to almost encourage her to do that kind of thing for the gram
Maybe I’m wrong but I didn’t read it like that at all lol

Is she completely stupid she has got pictures of her bank statements on Instagram showing all of the account details

• Wow
I really don't understand why she's sharing so much personal info online. Why would you post pictures of your addresses, income support letters, student loan details, the front and full tour of your home? Shes got over 25k followers. That's just really risky, especially when you stay alone with your baby

Reactions: 4
The saddest part is she didn’t even need anything doing, there was nothing wrong with the way she was. I’m really surprised she has had fillers etc done when she’s breastfeeding. It’s really not recommended as safe especially Botox.
She looked so fresh and youthful before all this filler she really really didn’t need it!

I'm not judging her (or maybe a little) but is drinking alcohol while breastfeeding safe for the baby?

Reactions: 1