Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a spiritual person who follows lunar cycles and the moon ect & practices rituals on a full or new moon (it’s such a personal thing for a lot of people)

I am completely embarrassed by what she uploaded on her feed for the full moon…. Oh my god. This is all for show. What a tit she is. She is way too shallow & self absorbed! She basically makes those who practice modern day witchcraft look bloody stupid. Please just stop.

Reactions: 9
Can you explain why it’s such a load of nonsense in comparison to what you’re familiar with? I know nothing about it!

Reactions: 3
*child hits my expensive car with a stick*
I know I’ll take a picture for Instagram rather than actually stop her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise she was a child psychologist now 🙄 she’s been a parent for 2 years but somehow knows absolutely everything about raising children

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s one of these people that thinks she’s an expert in everything it winds me up 😂

Honestly what’s with the absolutely stupid bonnets/turban things she puts on that poor child. The locals must see her coming and think ‘what a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I understand how a child can be difficult with shoes - but she must waste so much money on things and then if Margo refuses them she doesn’t persevere and just goes with it

Reactions: 1
Omg she/they actually say ‘boss babe’?!!! I thought it was just something that was said in parody when making fun of these MLM huns, I had no idea they actually used the phrase seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s sooooo bizarre. What’s all this CEO stuff? What does she do? Is it literally just selling face scrubbers on Instagram?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The park saga 🤣
Literally wtf was that, saying she doesn’t get bothered by things easily then continued to spend about an hour talking about how one little comment annoyed her and basically saying she’s a great parent because she was jumping on a trampoline with her kid and they’re tit because they were just sitting there watching 😂😂😂😂😂

Omg she/they actually say ‘boss babe’?!!! I thought it was just something that was said in parody when making fun of these MLM huns, I had no idea they actually used the phrase seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s sooooo bizarre. What’s all this CEO stuff? What does she do? Is it literally just selling face scrubbers on Instagram?!
The CEO is her group for all the people signed up under her in the MLM

Reactions: 2
Omg this makes me so angry - vaccines stop people DYING what a stupid cow
She’s thick as tit.
I really hope she is being careful with Margo but as she is clearly an anti-vaxxer, so I doubt it. If you read here Sophie, bleeping educate yourself.

It’s really worrying actually, her sharing that post shows just how uneducated she is on the vaccines and how they work :( I really hope Sophie and Margo stay healthy and don’t catch Covid, she really needs to rethink sharing this kind of stuff though

Reactions: 4
What happened I couldn’t be bothered to watch her bang on on her stories
Margo was on a trampoline (one of those in the ground) and she had “a foot” on it with her and “wasn’t even properly bouncing” and an old couple - corrected to elderly couple - were sat on a bench and made a remark about grown adults playing on toys made for 6 year olds. But they’re a different generation that didn’t play with their kids and just watched them 🙄