Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that latest post about mass murder by doctors? She’s so stupid I’m actually so tempted to message her does she not realise how dangerous spreading that message is? 😡
Not by doctors but by the government! 😂 Funny not funny but maybe someone should send her a link to Tattle so she can read our posts and MAYBE she will realise how hilarious is her behaviour?

The picture of Margo visibly upset when she won’t unlatch from her boob made me sad. Why would you share a picture like that of your child?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So this advert just popped up on my Facebook timeline and it is the apartment next to Sophie’s, the photos show the layout and size is pretty much the same

£3.3Ka month for a small 2 bed apartment? Is she ok??? That is an insane amount of money to pay for that property

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s actually unhinged. She’s dedicated 30-odd stories to not getting a Dominos? Who is so desperate that they offer £20 tip and tag Dominos just because they can’t get a delivery?
She’s got such skewed priorities, she’s so privileged if this is the most devastating thing to happen to her.

Reactions: 4
She’s actually unhinged. She’s dedicated 30-odd stories to not getting a Dominos? Who is so desperate that they offer £20 tip and tag Dominos just because they can’t get a delivery?
She’s got such skewed priorities, she’s so privileged if this is the most devastating thing to happen to her.
I couldn’t believe what I was watching… it was quite uncomfortable viewing

A) it was absolutely insane, quite scary
B) has she had a nose job?
C) she’s deluded if she thinks eating pasta every day is super duper incredibly healthy

Did you see her say when they said no to £20 she then said £30?!

As above, she’s unhinged. Imagine making that many stories about wanting a domino pizza and spending most of your evening going on about it 🤯 there’s something not right. I hope for the sake of Margo, Sophie is ok or other people are looking out and helping her. It was her first “cheat” meal in 4 months, it seems to have made her crazy and completely obsessed with having something she considers naughty. That’s not healthy! And I don’t understand why she was saying she couldn’t collect it as Margo was asleep but was then talking to someone?! Why couldn’t they collect it? Or was she talking to herself?!

Did you see her say when they said no to £20 she then said £30?!

As above, she’s unhinged. Imagine making that many stories about wanting a domino pizza and spending most of your evening going on about it 🤯 there’s something not right. I hope for the sake of Margo, Sophie is ok or other people are looking out and helping her. It was her first “cheat” meal in 4 months, it seems to have made her crazy and completely obsessed with having something she considers naughty. That’s not healthy! And I don’t understand why she was saying she couldn’t collect it as Margo was asleep but was then talking to someone?! Why couldn’t they collect it? Or was she talking to herself?!
I expect they couldn’t collect it as they’d been drinking.
On that note, has anyone else noticed how much she drinks? 😬

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how that’s her first cheat meal when she’s always always eating out either
I’m more worried about her now. I hope she was just trying to be funny and relatable and it came across wrong

She’s absolutely manic at the moment, her behaviour is worrying. I cannot believe how much she pays for that apartment, her outgoings in a month must be astronomical 😱 I would love to know how much she earns in a month through nuskin lol surely not enough to justify how much she spends

She’s absolutely manic at the moment, her behaviour is worrying. I cannot believe how much she pays for that apartment, her outgoings in a month must be astronomical 😱 I would love to know how much she earns in a month through nuskin lol surely not enough to justify how much she spends
The monthly average for someone at her level is $6750 according to their training

Reactions: 1
The monthly average for someone at her level is $6750 according to their training
I swear she’s said before she makes 5 figures a month though! If she makes about that then she’s bleeping mental spending the amount she does she’ll be left with nothing when nuskin runs it’s course, can’t exactly see her going to get a normal job she’s too lazy 😂

Reactions: 1
I swear she’s said before she makes 5 figures a month though! If she makes about that then she’s bleeping mental spending the amount she does she’ll be left with nothing when nuskin runs it’s course, can’t exactly see her going to get a normal job she’s too lazy 😂
I'm in the wrong job, clearly. Jesus Christ I thought my last job paid well and that was looong hours and very unsociable, but that's something else. Is that really true?

Commission off people under you pretty much you hardly need to do anything at that level in the business
She’s only at this level in the business through her Mum surely.. it is who you know sadly! All she does is plug a face scrubbing device.. hardly performing heart surgery..

I find her incredibly unhinged.. like its worrying at this point.

Struggling to see how it’s a cheat meal when she literally lives off pasta and claims it’s healthy by putting some spinach in it. Like you say, she drinks a lot and eats out loads too.

I’d love to know how many people actually sit through her stories I always have to turn them off as she just goes on and on

She sounds drunk. Also how is she a relateable single mum, most single mums couldn’t just throw £20 at a pizza delivery driver

Struggling to see how it’s a cheat meal when she literally lives off pasta and claims it’s healthy by putting some spinach in it. Like you say, she drinks a lot and eats out loads too.

I’d love to know how many people actually sit through her stories I always have to turn them off as she just goes on and on

She sounds drunk. Also how is she a relateable single mum, most single mums couldn’t just throw £20 at a pizza delivery driver
I think she thinks because she has a smoothie every morning she is the epitome of health 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her idea of “clean eating” is bizarre. Cuts out coffee but eats pasta every day and things like chorizo in it, plus wine every night. Then goes on about working with a PT for a few weeks made her gain - sure, that’s what it was.
I’m not body shaming by the way there is absolutely nothing wrong with her figure she doesn’t need to lose weight but it’s this constant misinformation to her followers - she spouts so much nonsense

Reactions: 7