Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently it was nightmare neighbours that caused the move…
I need to watch her stories but I think SHE was the nightmare neighbour. It can’t be a coincidence that a few days after the marquee she failed to take down, then blew into the neighbours garden and risking their home/lives and it had to be taken down by the fire brigade because it was such a risk. Needless to say, as others have said she doesn’t strike me as someone who is considerate or polite to others and I bet the marquee was the final straw for the neighbours.

Reactions: 5
I need to watch her stories but I think SHE was the nightmare neighbour. It can’t be a coincidence that a few days after the marquee she failed to take down, then blew into the neighbours garden and risking their home/lives and it had to be taken down by the fire brigade because it was such a risk. Needless to say, as others have said she doesn’t strike me as someone who is considerate or polite to others and I bet the marquee was the final straw for the neighbours.
I’ve heard from a friend that her and her mother often swore at the neighbours telling them to fu*k off and were just generally nightmares!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen her stories about the neighbours. If she was just sat in her garden eating crisps why was she videoing before the neighbour said anything 🤔🤔

I’ve just seen her stories about the neighbours. If she was just sat in her garden eating crisps why was she videoing before the neighbour said anything 🤔🤔
Yeah there’s definitely more to the story than what she’s saying. People are rarely dickheads for no reason.

For someone who claims to be so spiritual and positive, she doesn’t have much luck manifesting good things does she? Boyfriend left her which pregnant (not saying her fault but absolutely tit for her) horrendous relations with her neighbours, always got some story or other about bad things or accidents or rude people

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims to be so spiritual and positive, she doesn’t have much luck manifesting good things does she? Boyfriend left her which pregnant (not saying her fault but absolutely tit for her) horrendous relations with her neighbours, always got some story or other about bad things or accidents or rude people
That would be a thing known as bad karma… what goes around comes around basically. Her spirituality is fake and contrived. She is too greedy and superficial to truly be in connection with higher consciousness. Her goal is money.. that is all she wants from the universe 😅 Good luck to her!

• Heart
What is that latest post about mass murder by doctors? She’s so stupid I’m actually so tempted to message her does she not realise how dangerous spreading that message is? 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Next thing she’ll be charging for an ebook with her “knowledge” of moon cycles 😂

Please anyone interested in learning about the power of the moon.. buy the book “Luna living” on Amazon and please do not indulge or help fund this crazy woman’s lifestyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t think our MLM Hun is ok. Somethings gone to her head, imagine fully believing the tit she spouts. The government are murderers. I’ve seen and heard it all now 😂

• Haha
I am genuinely baffled by that story she shared about the government being mass murderers. Is she referring to Covid numbers? Is it the vaccine?

also I am thoroughly confused about all the stories about her “expander” does she literally spend her free time just making lists and mood boards and charging her water under the moon?

Next thing she’ll be charging for an ebook with her “knowledge” of moon cycles 😂
7823CD92-3CA0-4927-BF8B-47D318E44DD9.png

She’s definitely been reading here 😂😂😂 I think this MLM hun would flog anything if she thinks it would help maintain the illusion of her lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am genuinely baffled by that story she shared about the government being mass murderers. Is she referring to Covid numbers? Is it the vaccine?

also I am thoroughly confused about all the stories about her “expander” does she literally spend her free time just making lists and mood boards and charging her water under the moon?
I’ve still got no idea what an expander is

Reactions: 1

Yes you’re right. She has previously shared posts and her own words about Covid only killing 99% of the popularity and as she’s young and fit she won’t die! She’s also said the vaccine hasn’t had the appropriate testing - when it has! I shared the info further up thread.

the expander, I couldn’t be bothered to read her tit but I gathered it’s another influencer/account that she’s following and getting ideas from to get her to where she wants to be.

I know we laugh on here but I am a little concerned about her state of mind. She just seems very off at the moment, somethings not right and she genuinely seems off kilter.

Yes you’re right. She has previously shared posts and her own words about Covid only killing 99% of the popularity and as she’s young and fit she won’t die! She’s also said the vaccine hasn’t had the appropriate testing - when it has! I shared the info further up thread.

the expander, I couldn’t be bothered to read her tit but I gathered it’s another influencer/account that she’s following and getting ideas from to get her to where she wants to be.

I know we laugh on here but I am a little concerned about her state of mind. She just seems very off at the moment, somethings not right and she genuinely seems off kilter.
To be honest I think that her influencer ‘personality’ is a character and she’s struggling to maintain it

Yes I’m a bit worried about her actually. I don’t know what it is but she seems a bit manic. I hope she’s okay.

• Haha