Sophie Watkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh id love to know which of her mates are criminals lol

YES TO THIS!! She hasn’t got a fucking clue.
When I’m poorly I stay at home and rest to make sure I get better to spend time with my family. Either I’m an absolute boring twat or she’s an absolute nutter. The first thing I’d do wouldn’t be to go out with my boss even if it is for my “mental health” or whatever she claims it’s for.
Also unpopular opinion but I actually think Kallum seems alright... dunno what he’s doing with her.

Also that outfit, if I saw one of the mums on the playground in that she’d be the talk of the mum WhatsApp group

Reactions: 2
Yeah kallum is nice I agree he’s a nice guy with good morals. She’s treat him like crap!!!

That outfit!! Omg what’s with the dad socks?? What a pillock she looks posing in the front garden before taking the kids to school, the neighbours must have a right laugh.

Reactions: 3
That outfit!! Omg what’s with the dad socks?? What a pillock she looks posing in the front garden before taking the kids to school, the neighbours must have a right laugh.
She always looks alright and fairly normal then absolutely 12 inches it with something ridiculous like those fucking socks!!!! Just be a normal mum!!!!!!!

I doubt very much this is true. Kallum has wished zak happy birthday today on insta. Zak tweets about kal all the time. That don’t day to me he’s slept with Sophie?

Reactions: 1
Wished him luck today, I think we’ve brought them closer together she should be thanking us
She's again forcing herself on him which is what she always has done....He replied back with 2 heart emoji's not a big long shpeel about "thank you to my wife for supporting me through everything" as she was probably hoping.

Wouldn't surprise me if she slipped something in his drink one night and got pregnant with baby number 4 to force him back

Reactions: 1
I’ve just noticed that he liked a girls picture who is my boyfriends friends babymum. put it this way, I wouldn’t want my “husband” liking this girls pic he’s defo tearing it up

Reactions: 5
I’ve just noticed that he liked a girls picture who is my boyfriends friends babymum. put it this way, I wouldn’t want my “husband” liking this girls pic he’s defo tearing it up
he likes pics of my boyfriends friends babymum all the time too!!! either it’s the same girl or he’s on a hunt for single mums since he’s got 3!!!

He was still wearing his wedding ring when it showed you the players arriving at Wembley earlier
Who fucking knows what's going on?!

I totally get you might decide to be a bit more private with your relationship and she claimed in her story clapping back at this thread that "I only post what I want you to see"

Fair enough, but she was out all summer and miraculously didn't catch kallum in the background of even one of her pics or mention one word about him?? OK then..

So first time going out...apart from going to Gauchos the other night
And rehab??? What is she actually recovering from???
What was the scary diagnosis?? Do enlighten us?? As on your video is was Covid with a few side effects? As you clearly told us they ruled out anything serious??
You talk shit Sophie.

But hey she’s remembered who the F is she is

View attachment 279520So first time going out...apart from going to Gauchos the other night
And rehab??? What is she actually recovering from??? She doesn’t half talk bollocks!!

But hey she’s remembered who the F is she is
I thought it was just labrinthitis and blurred vision as an after effect of coronavirus?

I've recently had coronavirus and i still cannot taste or smell and feel spaced out nd knackered most days still...I'll have to ring my docs tommorrow and tell them they'd better give me 6 months 'rehab'!

Last edited:
I’ve had it too and the exhaustion is unreal. I want 7 months off work plz. ALSO - this isn’t your first time out of the house you bellend
Note she STILL isn’t social distancing... you’ve had bloody Covid, you’d have thought she’d have learnt her lesson

Reactions: 4
Fair enough, but she was out all summer and miraculously didn't catch kallum in the background of even one of her pics
Now she's out at Taag with him and tags him in her story....Hi Sophie!

But she's also with Nichola's sister...what a weird motley crew lol

Last edited:
Look at her bio “message me for it” it’s not hard to find sophiewatkinsprivate she genuinely believes she’s some sort of celeb

Reactions: 7
Had Covid : no social distance

long road to recovery: out, no socially distancing, drinking, more than one household.

clearly doesn’t give a shit that she’s had Covid and the implications of it if she’s not doing the above.

If it’s giving her such bad eye sight and she’s borderline deaf, why’s she out partying.

Keeping up appearances once again. So they’ve got back together after clearly not being together for months on end regardless of what shit she spouts. She’s ridiculous.

She's a crafty one if thats the case lol....so they've potentially "got back together" after her "terrible illness" I always thought it was a ploy, same as her forgetting to take her pill and getting pregnant with Andre and finding out when it was JUST too late for an abortion when Kallum was giving things a go with his ex lol.....

Does anyone follow him on insta? look at his stories...it's just him out with loads of sophies mates and him acting very effeminately......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.