Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maxine1974

She has 100% broke with Kallum because he’s dating my friend. He has a ex wife who he is civil with for the sake of his kids because she will use them has a weapon (his words).
He wants a quiet normal life and my friend is just that for him. He has gone on the family
Holiday with every other idiot that belongs to her for the simple fact of seeing his kids on Christmas Day.
She is a a control freak who uses her children to keep track on Kallum. She doesn’t know he’s moved on but because she’s obsessed with this thread she will read this and I hope it ruined her tacky holiday.
Is your friend pissed off he’s gone on hol with his ex wife?? Even for the sake of the kids it’s odd he’s gone with them.

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Why did they split?

I know kallum from teenage years , but never realised they ended thought she was just a private person but her latest Q&A saying she’s been single for a year

MeghanL17

You're right... Sophie must be all kinds of fuming 😂😂😂😂
I’m sure she is. She’s always been very insecure which is shown by how much she rammed her marriage down everyone’s throats. A blog about it? Really? I’m sure she mentioned his ex in her blog loads too. She trapped him with a baby he didn’t want when he was making a go of it with his ex and she was a stripper at Silks. She knew what she was doing 😂💰

IMO I think the phrase “if you’ve got to force it, it’s probably shit” sums up their whole marriage 🙈
I bet his ex is glad she got away!!! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

It's cringe she isn't fooling anyone. She would have him back in a heart beat.
Unless someone with more £ came along which I’m sure isn’t too hard now he’s at Salford but anyone with an ounce of sense would see red flag painted all over her 🤣

Dollface88

Not Sophie related but anyone remember the scandal between that cas player Nathan Massey and his previous gf, involving Justin Carney?

Maxine1974

I don't think either of them cheated, I think she just got bored of him. his earning potential isnt what it was. he's served his purpose and given her the grand castle wedding, 3 kids and he's paid for the tits, teeth, lips and designer handbags so she's probably now stalking her prey in the bars of leeds. probably looking for a little gangster type this time round.

And your right, about the rugby players. I believe she was very disliked at leeds rhinos. The terms I always hear about her is 'utter gobshite' or 'common as muck'. Also if Luke Gale was a plumber or a milkman his bird wouldn't look twice at him. continuing on the rugby theme, one of those fake tripadvisor reviews for that bar she works in is from daryl clarke's wife. Given that that she gave
I don't think either of them cheated, I think she just got bored of him. his earning potential isnt what it was. he's served his purpose and given her the grand castle wedding, 3 kids and he's paid for the tits, teeth, lips and designer handbags so she's probably now stalking her prey in the bars of leeds. probably looking for a little gangster type this time round.

And your right, about the rugby players. I believe she was very disliked at leeds rhinos. The terms I always hear about her is 'utter gobshite' or 'common as muck'. Also if Luke Gale was a plumber or a milkman his bird wouldn't look twice at him. continuing on the rugby theme, one of those fake tripadvisor reviews for that bar she works in is from daryl clarke's wife. Given that that she gave birth about a month ago I very much doubt she was chugging back the cheap fizz at their bottomless brunch in September but who knows, I wouldn't put anything past that lot 🤷‍♀️

Be very careful - slagging sophie off is absolutely fine but you can't say anything bad about where she works :LOL:
What do you mean?