Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she cheated first, then kallum had every opportunity there and then to leave her, if he really didn't like the relationship he was in with Sophie? Was it all some sort of professional business deal to stay together for the publicity and followers? To raise their profiles?

Betsy85

I wondered if the likes of Luke Gale and Daryl Clarke and Ritchie myler have asked the wives to keep well away from her and the company she’s now keeping. They not going to want there wives seen out in Leeds with a load of sniff heads
Well yeah, maybe they’ve binned her

Clarity456

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much a super league player would be on? I asked my dad who's involved in rugby where we live (league 1 though not super league) and he said it varies but as far as he was aware Super League players will generally be on somewhere around 80k a year.

Obvs thats a much better wage for your fella to be on than if he say worked at Tesco, but it's not exactly premiership football levels lol

Hereforthecomments1

Hate to say it, but her money issues come from her mum. She's a gold digger, money and designer obsessed, and there's nothing wrong with liking nice things, but when material objects are all that matters to you and then you're children inherit it, it becomes a sad circle of being hollow.

And as bad as this might sound, when family or friends have lost their partner, the last thing they did was create an instagram account to share pics with their tits hanging out and their knickers on show.
I said it was learnt behaviour. What’s the tea with her mum?

Maxine1974

I was watching a documentary the other night on Rob Burrows who used to play for Leeds, and a few weeks ago something else on Dom Crosby who used to play for leeds as well whose daughter died as a baby, it showed the inside of both of their homes and they were just like normal houses...not mansions, no designer clothes...nothing like this premiership footballer lifestyle that Sophie tries to portray....
She wished she had a premiership footballer as a hubby. That’s the life she wants. But a rugby played made an alright second choice. Also I know a lot of the people she runs with are into some less than legal stuff therefore have quite a bit of money and I think she wants a bit of that life hence the job in the dodgy bar. Whilst she was married she obviously had a decent income from Kal and could afford the finer things in life but now she’s having to fend for herself a bit. Although I’m sure Kal will pay well for the kids

Betsy85

They’ve got the morales of alley cats! They can’t make their own money so they find a fella with plenty or they’ll break the law to get it 🤷‍♀️

Clarity456

VIP Member
A winterseam plastic fantastic at its finest... she was vile to girls I knew, her attitude was fuck a rugby player... shes nothing more than a train wreck unfolding- anyone follow Sallie axl that’s who she reminds me of
I suspected tbh that Sallie Axl was the girl that Sophie "heroicly stopped from committing suicide"

They're both friends with the St Moriz girl, Jordan Cook aren't they 🙄🙄🙄

Clarity456

VIP Member
Haha I’m dying at these comments. Just looked at those reviews. Dead. So true.
Funny none of them were tagged in Sophie’s many stories at this best night out ever. I’ve had better nights knitting. Saddos.

they are all so pathetic. Pining after rugby players like its best thing in world. Remember where you’re from. lol.

also that Jen was with some wannabe rugby player I think he was naff anyway. Had a kid with him (shockkkkk) and then he got rid of her cos she’s an utter psychopath. Dunno about drug dealer thought she was with a 70 year old or something.
Ah my bad 😂 sugar daddy not a drug dealer

eeeee1

Chatty Member
Bit of a lame excuse to me, but each to their own. I personally feel like if you are no longer an item (and both seem to be with other people - moved on) why would you keep your ex’s surname. Because it holds (monetary) value. That’s it. I’m sure if kal was a bum she would be sure quick to change back to her original surname.
To be fair my mum kept her ex husbands name so our names would still be the same, and she’s a teacher so if it suddenly changed in her mid 50s, the kids would be asking a lot of questions.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She won’t stop banging on about it and encouraging people to look because she LOVES it, she even admits it herself. She loves people talking about her cos it makes her money... cos at the end of the day that’s what she’s all about. Notice how she doesn’t pick up on what most people talk about when they first arrive? It’s all bullshit? When we’ve seen what a fucking troll she was/is.
Kallum has had a very lucky escape in my opinion, the only issue issue will absolutely rinse him financially.
I meant to add another sentence that she won’t cause she fucking loves the attention 😂👏🏽 You nailed it.

Sassypants1234

As he's said he's not on tinder, that surely fits with him having a new gf? 😊
I dont know, sophie must have heard he is on Tinder or she's just guessing? Why now though are they having this jokey convo on insta when they've been separated for over a year? Surely if he's seeing someone, she'd know by now?

Correct me if I’m wrong but surely if you and your husband have now called it quits, don’t you think it’s time to go back to your original surname. She sure is milky every last bit of him! ( in response to her Sophie Watkins ltd on her current post)

Last edited: