Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Henearne129

Can’t believe he got the snip, not that it’s a bad thing. Just very drastic form of contraceptive at such a young age. Suppose he may want no more to be fair.

Reactions: 1

So annoyed I

oh she’s a self employed influencer but has no content to post? Sorry isn’t that your job sophie? Wonder if style attic and the other brands you work with know you don’t give shit about your content and that you are so desperate for cash (despite being a bad boss bishhhhhhh) that you have to sell any gifted item on depop for a tenner 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

EM0015

They all only care about money and money only. Hence the fact 3/4 of them have ended up with rugby players on a wad. Something gotta pay for those teeth I guess. Openly said in her blog “I said to Zak set me up and picked one off a list” something like that so that just shows how shallow someone can be!

So annoyed I

She’s deffo screen shot the stuff that was said on here about her mates as they are all suddenly back supporting her when they haven’t been for months.
I can-imagine it now she’s messaging them on what’s app begging them to share her new podcast so she can reshare her share (which how annoying is that anyway who care who’s shared it we it’s such a pointless reshare) because she wants the “tattle trolls” to think she still has mates hahahahahaha we move love yes we do

Maxine1974

You're all going to hate me 😂 I actually think when she's doing her own thing she looks great. With the socks and heels thing she is taking inspiration from Tara Maynard I think 🤷🏻‍♀️ and looks better when she's just being herself
Fair enough. If we all liked the same stuff we’d be dead boring wouldn’t we! For all I think she’s a dick she has a good body for a mum of 3 (I’m a mum of 3 and don’t look like that 😭) I just wish she’d wear a bra tho. I’m sure she does this cos she’s now “single” as any married woman surely wouldn’t go out in town with their boobs on show 😳 my hubby would def have something to say 😂
And when she wore a lovely basque type corset top then teamed it with joggers 🤯🤯 that was it for me ✋🏼 😂

EM0015

Probs 80-100 maybe a bit more if lucky. It’s naff wages. I dunno can’t imagine it’s much more than that?

eeeee1

Chatty Member
I never told you's what I found the other day lol 😭😄 I sometimes read the Sallie Axl thread on here and someone said she gets all her "designer" gear from a backstreet place called Nats Frocks on Instagram so I went across for a nose and a cross reference 🤣 unfortunately the page was private but look who was following them 😭😭😭😭😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Dead.

I can't believe that for years I thought her and Kal were loaded, all her designer stuff was real, they were together cos they mutually loved each other etc. etc.
That dopey Caroline Thomas (Adams wife) follows them too. 😂

Hamburglar

VIP Member
I seen yesterday she put an IG on about "what is trolling really achieving" Probs in support of that Naomi Ella who's arsehole she's got her tongue firmly implanted up 🤭🤭🤭

Correct me if I'm wrong but is trolling not messaging someone directly to say "you're so ugly you deserve to die" "Your children are disgusting you should have aborted them" Blah blah blah, you know, the type of stuff Jessy Nelson used to get?

The majority of this thread is people wondering if she's split up from Kal given that she had a blog dedicated to their relationship. She herself could have probably avoided there ever being a thread if she'd just confirmed they'd split then moved on 🥴 we must be living in a proper snowflake society if saying you'd be skeptical someone's "business" would work cos they've never been on a proper holiday to the place they're promoting or querying how someone can be "seriously ill" in hospital then a matter of days later be grinding on a pole at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon, is "trolling"

I hope she's never bitched about another girl to her mates or read a celeb magazine and made a comment regarding one of the people written about, as I don't see how it's different so makes her a bit of a hypocrite really 🥴🙂
100000%.

Does she really think people don’t gossip about her in real life??? This is the exact same. Gossip. Not trolling.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Was Kallum meant to be on alot more money at Toronto than he is at Salford? Maybe she cant afford the payments on it anymore so its bye bye evoque!

Clarity456

VIP Member
Anyone else think this story is basically 'asking for a friend' why would you not tag the 'friend' involved and be like message kirby for prices or whatever.

Less than 24 hours earlier when her head was romantically superglued to kallums 😂🤮 she'd said she was 'clean as fuck' so seems like she's had a brainwave..... Literally the utmost respect to her if she is trying to set up a cleaning business but again either she thinks she's too good for it that she won't publicly admit it's her 😂 or doesn't want to admit that 'maxine and crew' were right that there's ways to make better money than her weekly night out/'job' at taag 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments