Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she looks like a 40 year old mean girls wannabe mum throwing herself all over her brothers mates ? 😷
Omg YES! She tries far too hard. Loud, cheap and doesn’t have an ounce of class. Is her Mum even there? Doesn’t seem it 👀

i feel sorry for lauren to be honest i bet she didn’t want to post that she seems lovely and she’s nothing like sophie you can tell.
How can you tell that? When she stuck her middle finger up at the camera? Lauren is that you? 🤣😂

Reactions: 1

Clarity456

VIP Member
My GOD that girl is obsessed with this thread... every other day she posts cryptic messages about it so we talk about her because she LOVES IT she absolutely loves ANY attention. Dickhead. It’s one of the quietest threads on here... get over yourself Robinson.
If I didn’t know about this thread and how slow it is, I would assume from her Insta it is constant and she gets trolled on insta. Bore of you silly twat.
I thought the same don't know why she cares given that she's making "shmoney moves 2021" 😄🤦🏻‍♀️🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Basically it’s similar to Soho House or any other membership club with high end or well known clientele. The social media ban is a plus for anyone who would like a bit of privacy - no one likes a camera in their face all night or someone slyly filming you doing things you shouldn’t be doing to put you on an Instagram story and it causing a storm. Plus, it makes it even more exclusive - people will want to know what it’s like in there, who goes etc because it’s not easy to find out on Instagram. The difference between SH and Hush is - SH has Mark Ronson and Lady Gaga, Hush has Tom Zanetti and Harry from Look North. Problem is, what I’ve seen of the guest list, they aren’t the monied people that keep those things going, they are the wannabes begging free Missguided dresses.
I can't see this no social media rule working to be perfectly honest... BIG celebrities like Mark Ronson etc. Obviously want the privacy cos they're probably otherwise hounded by paparazzi day and night, people like Tom Zanetti and the O Donnell sisters thrive off attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

Used to love her gram pre aus, now she's a self absorbed knob. Here podcast is absolutely shit. Total and utter narcissist. I'd anyone up for a game of boss bitch bingo? Shot everytime she says it, be wankered after 5mins. Also her kids are dressed like absolute dossers and look like they need a good wash poor little things xxxx does anyone remember when she posted about the youngest (I think it was him) having autism.. What came of that? Or was it more attention seeking 🧐

satwithabrew

I’ll happily tell her she ain’t chart topping next time she is in the Roundhay flick her bean coffee shop... she continues to AD at any given moment 🙄
Or the next time she in the Aldi with her kids and her Thai burger nips on show. Get some clothes Sophie you scruff. Wonder if Kal reads this and rings her and says sort yourself out???

So annoyed I

Her desire to be rich comes from her need for everyone to think she's better than them.

She's said before she's got daddy issues 😂 and must have some massive insecurities based on that.

When she was with Kal she felt that she had superiority over everyone else from alledgedly having a 'happy marriage' to a famous rugby player, him financing her to stay at home and look after the kids, and them being 'relationship goals' according to her blog because they'd overcome loads of obstacles together to be 'so in love.'

Now she's not got that, she still needs the worship, so now in the blink of an eye she's this top tier bad bitch 'businesswoman' making millions 😂😂 if that ended she'd find something else again :rolleyes:😭
Absolute this is exactly it!

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they can have nothing to sort out, be best friends, be business partners but can’t be together.
surely if you can work together like that and love each other / are friends and seemingly have no issues to sort you could stick around?

I thought the same but wonder if she's talked him into putting up the money for "project house flip" and she's acting as the "project manager" in exchange for not making a song and dance after finding out about his new gf....

It's some heavy severance pay she's getting if I'm right, that and the Thailand tits :ROFLMAO: I don't think I'd be best pleased if I was the new GF!

Betsy85

I don’t want to give her the listening figures but she is NOT a cyber bullying victim and it’s quite frankly insulting to genuine victims.

Having a thread on a gossip site that you don’t have to look at isnt cyber bullying. Might want to take a look at yourself and ask why you’re being gossiped about...
Which she probably created herself 🤷‍♀️

Clarity456

VIP Member
I'm still pissing myself over the way their heads were basically stuck together in them insta stories :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: while they stared blankly at guess the jibberish (FYI next time you read here Sophie you're meant to read it out loud hun) she'd obvs instructed him "make it look like you're cuddling up to me" and all he could think to do was smush his head up next to hers...how romantic, how natural!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also, is anyone else intrigued what exactly it is that "maxine and crew" are motivating her to do? Be even more of a skank? lucky kallum in that case!

CrazyCatLady1092

I think there may have been some issues but maybe her getting poorly has made them come back together (fingers crossed). I hope she gets better soon, must be a scary time

Betsy85

If she cheated first, then kallum had every opportunity there and then to leave her, if he really didn't like the relationship he was in with Sophie? Was it all some sort of professional business deal to stay together for the publicity and followers? To raise their profiles?
I think it’s more to do with them both being immature, always playing tit for tat, all the while forgetting there were children in the middle of their games!!

Has anybody seen the recent wine drinking posts to cure her illness, like red wine isn’t going to cure you if you’re in ‘rehab’ hun 🤔 and a post of you showing you’re ironing doesn’t convince us your modest. Absolute attention seeker. Did you notice she didn’t applaud her bfffl Kirby this weekend when her fiancé won the Leeds rhinos cup at Wembley? Sour bitter bitch ha. Bet she felt like she’d lost her title of being queen slag, give it 6 month Sophie’s marriage is going to be over and Kallum won’t regret having children but will to such a wanna be but never will be social media influencer😂😂😂

Basically it’s similar to Soho House or any other membership club with high end or well known clientele. The social media ban is a plus for anyone who would like a bit of privacy - no one likes a camera in their face all night or someone slyly filming you doing things you shouldn’t be doing to put you on an Instagram story and it causing a storm. Plus, it makes it even more exclusive - people will want to know what it’s like in there, who goes etc because it’s not easy to find out on Instagram. The difference between SH and Hush is - SH has Mark Ronson and Lady Gaga, Hush has Tom Zanetti and Harry from Look North. Problem is, what I’ve seen of the guest list, they aren’t the monied people that keep those things going, they are the wannabes begging free Missguided dresses.
Probably a massive orgy 😂😂 all knee deep in flake giving each other rusty trombones

• Haha