Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing more cringe than women who think being a “psycho” is a cute personality trait.

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of that one girl we all knew at high school. Thick, common as muck, shouts a lot, finger blasted by every lad in Y10 and pregnant within days of leaving school.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imgine been down the local snooker hall for a couple of pints with your mates and she walks in. No bra and dressed totally in appropriatly for her surroundings. She's such a dick.

In fact edit... She's deleted the story of her nips out in the see thru white top...maybe she realised she looked ridiculous in a bloody working men's snooker hall ..

Last edited:
She looked high AF on the video on the other day. Before you know it social services will be knocking

I cant understand why she constantly posts about falling out with him? He's supposed to be the love of her life, why? A criminal's not everyone's cup of tea but she's supposed to be his girlfriend in the early days.

No one’s asking about Kal. No one gives a tit about the podcast and no one cares about her “TrOlLz”. The questions are always predictable, she puts what she wants US to see, despite not reading here 🙃

Reactions: 2
Christ the breakfast 🤢 wtf
No wonder kal fucked someone else if that’s what she was dishing out 😩

Reactions: 1
View attachment 968832Who made this? Izzy? My god.
I was horrified at her spelling of “lose” until I scrolled down and saw that abomination of a breakfast. What the actual duck?! Untoasted white bread with microwave eggs and cheese that looks like it was grated on her nipples :sick:

It’s the kind of thing you’d get off your kid on Mother’s Day and have to sit and eat while they watched you avidly! Bet jailbird had to fake yummy noises and the lot.

Speaking of kids, if that’s what she feeds an adult I hate to think what their diet is like.

Reactions: 3
Why does it always seem like she is bragging for doing wrong

“first time I’ve been caught speeding in 12 years”

Reactions: 1