Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it always seem like she is bragging for doing wrong

“first time I’ve been caught speeding in 12 years”
this is why she’s so unliked but people. Giving it the I’m so sad about my step dad passing away, but you’re okay with speeding, risking other people’s lives, contributing to someone losing a loved one? she’s a massive self centred prick and she always has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure why she’s having a photo shoot in a kitchen in her knickers today but to be fair, her body is INSANE.

Reactions: 3
Her body looks great but can’t help thinking modelling just ain’t her thing she looks uncomfortable and stands like a Collapse ironing board

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would a self respecting young business women do a Nuts photoshoot in a kitchen? Asking for a friend…

OnlyFans account incoming!
She literally has no solid income other than benefits and kal, and dirty drug money. She could earn a lot of money on OF it’s definitely heading that way, I mean she use to hang her gammon out in a thong in Pontefract so least her underwear choices have improved, but I’ll say it again stiff as a ironing board

Reactions: 1
What’s going on with the pie shop? What’s going on with her clients? Any events going on? For someone who likes to brag about working, she seems to be a doing an awful lot of absolutely duck all.

Reactions: 2
The bleeping boots are out.... along with a meat net to hold her bullets nips in, with a sun hat FML
WTF even is she 🤢

And more under eye powder than a corpse 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s worn some horrible things in the last 2 years but this has got to be the worst.
White outfit, black stripper shoes, beige hat and a plastic blazer. She looks like a randomised sim.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s worn some horrible things in the last 2 years but this has got to be the worst.
White outfit, black stripper shoes, beige hat and a plastic blazer. She looks like a randomised sim.
can someone please share a photo?