Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s having a shut time feeling sorry for herself but crying Instagram pics screams attention seeking.

Reactions: 3
Crocodile tears.. don’t know why she hides lewis’ face on her story everyone knows your dating him couldn’t be dating someone that’s up in every girls likes.. he clearly doesn’t love her

Reactions: 2
Is she seriously considering getting a mortgage with Lewis? I worry about what lives those little boys have whenever they’re actually at home. And yeah Sophie a lot of us have to deal with grief this time of year, but everyone comes across so false it’s hard to believe the grief is genuine, it’s a comedown.

Only mortgage she’ll be getting is one for HMP Newhall if she doesn’t sort herself out soon 😂

• Haha
I'm sorry but what bank is gonna give someone a mortgage who until 2 years ago was a fully kept woman, then was a waitress at taag for all of about 2 months, then worked at a flooring place before bleeping it all off to go self employed and has had various clients come and go and even end up bankrupt and now seems to be working in her boyfriends pie shop/money laundering operation 😅

• Haha
The only thing I think is she’s getting a payout from the sold property with Kal, but it’s only half and they were mortgaged to the hilt.
Taag won’t have made her much money (I’m assuming it was more of a networking than a money move), the flooring company probably paid between £18k to £25k salary which would have probably kept the lights on for her and LTD doesn’t seem to have had much work in months, plus with her lifestyle, I can’t imagine she has saved much money.
It’s not going to be easy for her to get a mortgage - she really should have kept it quiet until it’s all signed off and she’s got the keys.

The only thing I think is she’s getting a payout from the sold property with Kal, but it’s only half and they were mortgaged to the hilt.
Taag won’t have made her much money (I’m assuming it was more of a networking than a money move), the flooring company probably paid between £18k to £25k salary which would have probably kept the lights on for her and LTD doesn’t seem to have had much work in months, plus with her lifestyle, I can’t imagine she has saved much money.
It’s not going to be easy for her to get a mortgage - she really should have kept it quiet until it’s all signed off and she’s got the keys.
I'm sure they'll have had to pay capital gains tax on any profit they made too.

Maybe that's why she's crying, she's been to try and get a mortgage and they've told her to foxtrot Oscar.

I did manage to get a mortgage whilst self employed without the usual 3 years books but that was only because I was doing the same job I had been doing for years earlier but was just getting paid through a limited company.

Knowing banks, i'd say her income has been waaayyyyy too volatile and came from too many sectors for a reputable lender to agree anything worthwhile.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she’ll give it the sob story that she’s being trolled again, but she trolls herself. She gave it the big guns bout becoming so rich she could fly her and her kids anywhere at any given moment, and it hasn’t happened/isn’t happening. When you put it all out there, people will talk.

What I wanna know though…. Is the tea on the friends….. where are they all. Apart from Nichola?

Reactions: 2
Why is she so proud that her kids are scruffy? The “boy mum” excuse is so tit - I know plenty of mums with boys, naughty boys, but they can reign them in for one picture on Christmas Day. Look at Rachel’s son Rome, he’s a little boy but he’s well turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 1