Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the holiday? Wasn’t they meant to be going away for their new “tradition”

Reactions: 1
What happened to the holiday? Wasn’t they meant to be going away for their new “tradition”
Apparently the new tradition now is that Kal and Sophie and their new partners are all getting together for Xmas morning with the boys. Kals girlfriend though has her own little boy, who’ll now have his morning taken over by the kray twins and grand master trap baby.

Reactions: 4
Apparently the new tradition now is that Kal and Sophie and their new partners are all getting together for Xmas morning with the boys. Kals girlfriend though has her own little boy, who’ll now have his morning taken over by the kray twins and grand master trap baby.
This is madness to me….the most awkward Christmas Day award goes to Soph.

Feel very sorry for Kals partner too I doubt it’s the Christmas she wants for her kid

Reactions: 2
Does selling heroin under the guise of running a pie shop not afford you the luxury of going first class on the train 🤦🏻‍♀️ hardly worth bothering...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does selling heroin under the guise of running a pie shop not afford you the luxury of going first class on the train 🤦🏻‍♀️ hardly worth bothering...
Not to mention flogging Rolex’s acquired from the back of a lorry…

• Heart
I can’t believe it’s nearly xmas and she’s done duck all xmassy stuff with the kids and then disappeared to London…. I half wonder about the custody arrangements tbh….

How bleeping cringe is her latest photo dump of London, she looks foul the outfit is trash, hey boo take a picture of me up against the wardrobe, witch please 😩

Whyyyy does she think the fake g string showing thing looks good? She is trash.

Last edited:
Long gone are the days of the floaty skirts and princess vibes with little dior touches and ankle socks.... she looks like a street rat dragged through the pontefract corn market and dumped back at the winterseam with a thong pulled over her shoulders 🙃

• Haha
Think she’s fallen out with quite a few people. Her name was brought up at one of our mutual friends weddings this week and while everyone knows she’s a bit of a head, no one can believe she’s dating Lewis and just seems to have no career or back up plan for leaving Kal

Reactions: 3