Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d stop likening herself to people who are genuinely mentally ill and have hardships.
I’ve been at her mercy many many times both from behind a screen and in real life and she’s worse than any of us have ever said. Her lack of self awareness is astonishing.

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d stop likening herself to people who are genuinely mentally ill and have hardships.
I’ve been at her mercy many many times both from behind a screen and in real life and she’s worse than any of us have ever said. Her lack of self awareness is astonishing.
And it’s not supporting him, it’s making yourself relevant on something that isn’t happening to you….no one is hurtful you are just called out on your constant bullshit

I’ve scrolled through these threads and clearly everyone on here knows Sophie in real life. This ain’t trolling this is calling someone out the same way you would if you were gossiping that she is very guilty of. Sophie loves to slag people off especially her so called mates but she never sees anything does as “bad”

Reactions: 3
Couple of things with this:
The green makes it look like a vegan/veggie place.
Have they had permission from Samuel L Jackson to use his likeness to promote a business?
Have they had permission from Burger King to use aspects of their copyright logo?
Have they considered the connotation of using a black man and the language “Burger Ting” - despite the owner being mixed race, you have to be so careful with things like this.

This is all really basic stuff a marketing agency would flag up right away - if Sophie is looking after this, why hasn’t she thought about it?

Attachments

Do we reckon she's bought this house (looks lovely btw 😍) with Lewis?

Very bad move having anything with his name on asset wise when her and the kids end up homeless cos the house has been repossessed under proceeds of crime 😂

Also, she used to always say on the boss witch podcast she is "manifesting" a house in North Leeds but the location of this is given as "west yorkshire" ....has she ended up buying in lightcliffe or somewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also, she used to always say on the podcast she is "manifesting" a house in North Leeds but the location of this is given as "west yorkshire" has she ended up buying in lightcliffe or somewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It's certainly not North Leeds, I was thinking it might be close to Burga Ting or whatever it's called.

• Heart
Funnily enough, Samuel L Jackson is filming in Halifax this week at the Piece Hall - maybe someone should take him to Burga Ting 😂

You’re absolutely spot on with all your points there. She’s just terrible at her job - it’s no wonder she only gets the odd scrap of business from her mates.

Couple of things with this:
The green makes it look like a vegan/veggie place.
Have they had permission from Samuel L Jackson to use his likeness to promote a business?
Have they had permission from Burger King to use aspects of their copyright logo?
Have they considered the connotation of using a black man and the language “Burger Ting” - despite the owner being mixed race, you have to be so careful with things like this.

This is all really basic stuff a marketing agency would flag up right away - if Sophie is looking after this, why hasn’t she thought about it?

Reactions: 1
It's certainly not North Leeds, I was thinking it might be close to Burga Ting or whatever it's called.
She posted something about investing in property in 5 towns - maybe it’s there?

Funnily enough, Samuel L Jackson is filming in Halifax this week at the Piece Hall - maybe someone should take him to Burga Ting 😂

You’re absolutely spot on with all your points there. She’s just terrible at her job - it’s no wonder she only gets the odd scrap of business from her mates.
My work are doing the costumes for the that project - it’s given me hives all year!!

Loveee Mr Jackson!

Last edited:
Sophie and Lewis’s name is nowhere near this. Mortgage, it’s old Col’s 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who has given this clown a mortgage, she has no legitimate income whatsoever 🤯
If she's bought around halifax/brighouse that terrace won't have been much over 100k, she said herself it's a "run down house"

By all accounts her and Kal made a bit of a profit when they sold the Carleton house and her step dad probably left her something so I bet the mortgage is tiny, 20k or something and Lewis's drug money will finance the renovation.

The house is in Bradford and it was about 120-125k, needs a tit tonne of work doing but if you want a cheap project it’s ideal. Just can’t see her sticking it out because every single room needs a lot of work and she doesn’t do hard work 😂

Interestingly, there are no terraced houses with the number 133 in the whole of West Yorkshire that sold in the last 12 months showing on Land Registry with a photo that matches up with what she posted 🤔

Yeah I thought a reno where you pay cash in hand is a good way to spend a bit of dodgy money….

Fair play if she sticks with this project, I’d love to see the end result. I’ve just done my kitchen and it’s nearly ended me, duck a whole house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Interestingly, there are no terraced houses with the number 133 in the whole of West Yorkshire that sold in the last 12 months showing on Land Registry with a photo that matches up with what she posted 🤔
That’s not her front door it’s one she’s found online

Poor Andre going through his 72396th school move in 3 years cos his mums buying a house with her fella of what? 3/4 months?

Reactions: 4
Poor Andre going through his 72396th school move in 3 years cos his mums buying a house with her fella of what? 3/4 months?
That's the thing the poor kids. What happens when they inevitably split up? Sorry kids we're moving from your friends yet again?

• Heart