Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lights in the roof duck me šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
speaking of cars etc...
Her mum nearly killed someone yesterday in Pontefract driving like a first class prick... shocking driving ploughing through the roundabout like the only one on the road!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s nearly 30 and still in rented bunking with a ā€œnannyā€ and her kids, with businessā€™ she works with going under and getting horrendous press left right and centre but shes splashing out a bleeping sparkling interior roof? Is she ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The duck has she done to that car?! Looks like when 9 year olds get the tit little spinning light balls from Argos and turn their bedroom into a ā€œdiscoā€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The duck has she done to that car?! Looks like when 9 year olds get the tit little spinning light balls from Argos and turn their bedroom into a ā€œdiscoā€
Itā€™s because Kylie Jneer has it so of course she was ā€œinfluencedā€.

Why has she taken a 3 and 4 year old to xscape at 11pm on a Friday?

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s nearly 30 and still in rented bunking with a ā€œnannyā€ and her kids, with businessā€™ she works with going under and getting horrendous press left right and centre but shes splashing out a bleeping sparkling interior roof? Is she ok?
The classic ā€œI wanna be a kardashianā€ on a lemonade budget

The nanny with a Hinch like cleaning list. You are a modern day slave love šŸ„²

The nanny with a Hinch like cleaning list. You are a modern day slave love šŸ„²
Why has she written a list? Itā€™s a small 3 bedroom house, not Buckingham palace. Surely itā€™s not hard to remember?

• Haha
Asif sheā€™s introduced her kids to Lewis too a temporary person you wouldnā€™t do that till at least 6 months in when your sure! Sheā€™s so desperate for what kal has the icing on the cake now will be rhat other girl getttinf preg and itā€™s a girl šŸ˜‚she should ask to check lewis dms šŸ˜‚ heā€™s still dming girls I know haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asif sheā€™s introduced her kids to Lewis too a temporary person you wouldnā€™t do that till at least 6 months in when your sure! Sheā€™s so desperate for what kal has the icing on the cake now will be rhat other girl getttinf preg and itā€™s a girl šŸ˜‚she should ask to check lewis dms šŸ˜‚ heā€™s still dming girls I know haha
That would be amusing but Kal had the snip a fair while ago when she was expecting Izzy.

I donā€™t understand these living arrangements. She has 3 kids, herself and her live in Cinderella. The whole thing screams safeguarding to me - does she have qualifications? Does she have a CRB check? What are the sleeping aranagments? Why does she post children she works with on social media? If I did that, Iā€™d be sacked. Why is she cleaning for her? Do they have insurance? Iā€™m so baffled and Iā€™d be flagging this up big time if they were in my class. She seems like a really vulnerable, young girl.

I donā€™t understand these living arrangements. She has 3 kids, herself and her live in Cinderella. The whole thing screams safeguarding to me - does she have qualifications? Does she have a CRB check? What are the sleeping aranagments? Why does she post children she works with on social media? If I did that, Iā€™d be sacked. Why is she cleaning for her? Do they have insurance? Iā€™m so baffled and Iā€™d be flagging this up big time if they were in my class. She seems like a really vulnerable, young girl.
Thatā€™s whatā€™s weird to me, too. Legally itā€™s questionable for all the reasons you stated, plus things like what or how is she being paid? Does she pay tax? Does Sophieā€™s landlord know she sublets?
She seems very vulnerable and very influenced by Sophie - all she seems to post is childrenā€™s films, Sophieā€™s kids, over filtered selfies and weird quotes that Sophie posted a day previously. Does she not have any of her own friends? Where are her parents? Why does she need to write a cleaning list for a house with 6 rooms in? How old is she, because her posts arenā€™t dissimilar to my 14 year old cousin. Itā€™s so weird.

Reactions: 5
Tbf you canā€™t expect Sophie to do anything legitimate, she, her family and all of her nee mates are dodgey, especially with business. They do nothing by the book.

Two of the kids are ill so does she stay at home keeping them warm, topped up with calpol etc? Of course not she takes them round coffee shops to not only infect everyone else but probably make them feel worse. When my child is ill I make sure they're at home and not dragged round.

Reactions: 3