Sophie Watkins #3 Nips always out, dust up her snout, Z-lister mates and gangster dates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t really show my boys on here or much of my family life”

There’s a reason for that isn’t there Soph? It’s because you never spend any time with your kids cos you’re always out on the lash so Cinders is being mum to them and you’re also shagging a criminal and alleged drug dealer you bleeping wrong un 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I don’t really show my boys on here or much of my family life”

There’s a reason for that isn’t there Soph? It’s because you never spend any time with your kids cos you’re always out on the lash so Cinders is being mum to them and you’re also shagging a criminal and alleged drug dealer you bleeping wrong un 🤢🤮
I was going to say you don’t post them, because you are never around…. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Everyone in business with any kind of credibility laughs at the “mumtrepreneur/mumpreneur” thing - it all sounds a bit Herbalife.

A301584F-1825-4A03-BC70-B31EC178CD80.jpeg
head can’t even spell it. Stop the world, I want to get off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s very pyramid scheme boss babe cringe 😂 serious note though, a few year down the line you would get nominated for something like this, but she’s brand new, hasn’t worked with anyone with any credibility who wasn’t a mate 🥴 also Sophie you don’t read here but you sure do make lots of indirect posts about it 😂

Reactions: 3
Not sure who they all are but 37 woman nominated for Mumpreneur award and 40 in the small business category.

I’d get absolutely crucified if I was putting out content with “pic collage” watermark all over it - Sophie, just get canva! It’s easy to use - even you can use it!!
Also that foot scraping video is sending me under 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what is that video of her boyfriend stroking her face, that’s such a weird thing to post

Not sure who they all are but 37 woman nominated for Mumpreneur award and 40 in the small business category.

I’d get absolutely crucified if I was putting out content with “pic collage” watermark all over it - Sophie, just get canva! It’s easy to use - even you can use it!!

Oh god the pic collage watermark that’s hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s so bad at her job

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That dog is for 1 thing only...... puppies!!!!

I also predict she’ll b sniffing around Doll House at weekend with Chloe Ferry at the celeb go dating reunion trying her best to be noticed by some other Z listers. At the VIP event 😂😂😂😂😂 cringe

Last edited:
Reactions: 7