Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but her time management is shite.
All she does is hootsuite her instagrams which is probably a few hours work and goes out for lunch. How can she not stay on top of that?
You’d probably be forgiving of someone who genuinely worked a lot and is a single mum, but she has a live in slave, and is out every spare minute she’s got. You’d be mad to give her your business, she’s an absolute amateur

Reactions: 5
Did you see earlier she posted a picture abd someone commented she might want to blur out the street name so she deleted it. Idiot hadn't realised she's got loads of pictures which also show it in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sophie with a glass of red.... scrolling through old pics now incase her ex jail bf stalkers are lurking for the home address. You simply cannot educate the boss witch babe!
Did you see earlier she posted a picture abd someone commented she might want to blur out the street name so she deleted it. Idiot hadn't realised she's got loads of pictures which also show it in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She don’t half pick them the dog on her story is a guys Lewis Pearce who just got out of prison for murder.. right role model for her kids again.. she’s going through all the dealers in Leeds
Not trying to defend any of these scumbags, but didn’t he get done for dealing, not murder? Either way, why the duck she’d want to associate herself with any convict is beyond me. She’ll never get any reputable work.

Sorry my apologies I mean big time drug dealer he’s almost gone done for accessory to a murder though..
Ah just saw this!

He’s literally fresh out of clink 2019 he was sentenced to 4 yrs assisting an offender which was the Link to murder then drug dealing, gangs etc which he’d already served 18months for. What a women proper “jail mailing” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #murderofchristopherlewis

I just find it all so sad, for the children, kallum, the family & oldest closest friends just watching this car crash unfold 😭 I'm sure she's in a whirlwind thinking she can make a living & pushing herself to be someone/be somewhere in this crazy world of social media wannabes & reality TV trash, but its not Sophie. She was a star in her own right as a great wife & mum. Her love for fashion & family far outweighed her love for the fame she craves now. Bring back the old Ponte girl xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just find it all so sad, for the children, kallum, the family & oldest closest friends just watching this car crash unfold 😭 I'm sure she's in a whirlwind thinking she can make a living & pushing herself to be someone/be somewhere in this crazy world of social media wannabes & reality TV trash, but its not Sophie. She was a star in her own right as a great wife & mum. Her love for fashion & family far outweighed her love for the fame she craves now. Bring back the old Ponte girl xxx
She’s never been a saint though.

Reactions: 5
She’s always been a prick, but I never imagined she’d end up such a crappy parent on this mental downward spiral

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s never been a saint and I do often wonder how she’s never had a whack if I’m totally honest. At the moment it’s the lack of and neglectful parenting for me. 😡 I actually don’t mind the ridiculous outfits and the boss witch tit because it makes me piss laughing.

Also if that woman is living there then she must have the 3 boys all in one room as that house she’s renting is only 3 bedrooms.

Reactions: 3
How I always know if Sophie has done the post...the grammar is wrong. It's you're not your.
Cringe.

What’s all this about bad witches not working Mondays anyway? I work Mondays - thank duck I can’t class myself as a bad witch. It’d just be embarrassing for a woman in her thirties to do that wouldn’t it Soph…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m willing to bet a large amount of money that her only intention whilst attending this event is to sink her teeth into some wealthy old businessman.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Queen’s Hotel 😳 does Leeds have a bigger shithole or have they refurbed since they laid Jimmy Saville in state? 🤢😁
I used to work at the queen's many years ago and it was a total tit hole then.
Her dress is actually beautiful for once. Shame she has such an ugly personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.