Sophie Watkins #2 Pair of Thailand tits & on hol having my bargain bucket smashed to bits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the girl is lovely and it looks like they enjoy being with her, but is she an actual nanny? She looks like a child herself. Don’t doubt she does a good job but wouldn’t you want someone with a lot of experience to look after your kids?!

I’m sure the girl is lovely and it looks like they enjoy being with her, but is she an actual nanny? She looks like a child herself. Don’t doubt she does a good job but wouldn’t you want someone with a lot of experience to look after your kids?!
Is she CRB checked? Qualified in childcare? Does she know how to do basic first aid? Is she protected by employment law? What about salary?
I’m not sure who she is and I’ve not seen her but the whole thing is really dodgy and potentially unsafe for everyone involved.

Reactions: 6
She’s not as young as she looks. I’m sure she’s about 23-24.

She looks so young! I get the feeling the girl is doing this on false promises, no way Sophie can afford to pay her enough to make it worth her while.

Reactions: 1
Especially how quiet she is about it, she knows it’s wrong.
You’d think being a boss witch with STAFF (live in nanny/PA) would have been bragged about by now.
I know people that have nanny’s for their kids or were raised with nanny’s and it’s pretty much used as a social/wealth status thing.

Reactions: 3
There should be absolutely no need for anyone with a small fledgeling business such as Sophie Watkins Limited - who has confirmed she can work from anywhere and choose her own hours - to require a live in babysitter, if she was running several international conglomerates which required her to fly around the world week in week out then fair enough no one would expect her to do the school run but clearly that's not the situation here.

Imagine being in breach of the modern slavery act just so you could go out and get your bargain bucket smashed by blokes who've just got out of jail for accessory to murder 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Has she seriously got another dog? 😡😡😡😡

In the space of 18 months she’s dumped one in Australia and another one was killed cos she couldn’t be arsed to look after it herself so palmed it off on that bleeping gormless Brad…. How will chapter 3 pan out?

Reactions: 4
Has she seriously got another dog? 😡😡😡😡

In the space of 18 months she’s dumped one in Australia and another one was killed cos she couldn’t be arsed to look after it herself so palmed it off on that bleeping gormless Brad…. How will chapter 3 pan out?
The baby sitter is gunna have her work cut out then, 3 kids and now a puppy....

That Griselda dog is her druggie fellas dog, I’m pretty sure.

Last edited:
The baby sitter is gunna have her work cut out then, 3 kids and now a puppy....
Sophie's just like the Leeds version of Katie Price and that's nothing to be proud of 😳😳😳

At one point had quite a good following, turned into a car crash after divorce, loves coke, desperate for a bf so will go with any unsuitable cretin who gives her the slightest bit of attention, old friends long gone, keeps getting animal after animal even though she's proved herself to be a one woman menace to pets twice now etc.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure it’s illegal to look afteR friends children and take a wage from it without been registered childcare professional. Just saying maybe ofsted need informing. What’s your views Kirby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The dumb witch can’t drive either.... just passed her on the m62 heading towards the 5 towns! Probs off to mummy’s house to cry. Instead of looking after the kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.