Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 10 hour flight, each way, from Singapore to New Zealand for 2 nights :rolleyes::rolleyes:, sounds like she has imposed herself on Marks trip home to visit his family, or he is a controlling bastard who expects her to take time away from her holiday with her kids and makes her do such a long trip for 2 nights. either way, not a good look for the kind of relationship they have.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Sophie tagged along to Mark's trip in a way to see his parents and seal the deal? Its an awfully long way to go for just a week and she is going to NZ for two nights and leaving the boys with her brother. I wonder if the main "aim" was to see his parents?
It does seem like a lot of effort for such a short amount of time in NZ. I know she said she is half way there but it's still what a 10 hour flight for 2 days to then come back and go to Vietnam? She will be wiped out and won't enjoy the second part of the trip. Seems. Bizarre thing to have agreed to.

Lost her way I think...she has no power or control it feels like. Well I would say she got her Cuntry life but at what cost?????

I agree with sealing the deal.

I couldn’t do so long travelling for two nights. She can’t of had the balls to say it has got to be longer

Reactions: 2
I think she needs to make sure she’s not forgotten whilst he’s in his home town. Let’s not feel sorry for her. My bet is she will be lording it on business or first class.

Reactions: 4
She talks about going to NZ as if it is going to Paris from London. The cost of the flights would be huge. I wonder why she didn’t bring the boys to NZ for the week instead of Vietnam ?

Reactions: 6
She talks about going to NZ as if it is going to Paris from London. The cost of the flights would be huge. I wonder why she didn’t bring the boys to NZ for the week instead of Vietnam ?
This. Exactly this. Her ex probably didnt have easter custody and she couldnt figure out a way to stay with her kids for easter. Dhe doesnt have any power or control in a relationdhip cos she doesnt want it.

I think she needs to make sure she’s not forgotten whilst he’s in his home town. Let’s not feel sorry for her. My bet is she will be lording it on business or first class.
Doubt it she would have posted a picture. She doesn’t post onboard the plane when she is in economy !

Who is Sally who is with Sophie? I dont think Sophie could afford a place where they are at now in Vietnam...?

Dear diary! Her chitter chatter and constant updates! The long one about the linen stuff...like a call with a friend. Do we think she is lonely? Or sometl kind of relationship that says you must update by way of control?

Also what chat when your son is in the room? It's IG everyone is virtual here not actual friend!

Oh gosh, Sophie educating us on discovering the miracle of tailoring in Asian countries - Like she’s uncovered Tutunkhamen’s tomb. Crawl back under a rock Sophie, it’s embarrassing 🙈 how much you don’t know about the world

Reactions: 5
Why would you go on instagram first thing when your son is in bed not wanting to go to school and then discuss it? no confidentiality for him at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sophie's hair today! its huge and so ageing. Please Sophie it does nothing for you.

Reactions: 1
The hair is dreadful,

I feel so bad for her though about her dog, its heartbreaking.

The hair is dreadful,

I feel so bad for her though about her dog, its heartbreaking.
Coco must be quite old but again why go on Insta constantly apologising for not posting (noone probably notices with real jobs etc) and then come on with sunglasses and said she had a few shares (ads) that she wanted to do but didn't but will do one anyway because it made her smile. I am sorry but how can you do that? I wonder if she has a learning disability. or some kind of attachment issue. anxious attachment?

It’s sad about Coco but surely her last worry is bloody posting on Instagram. She constantly needs validation.

Oh theyve lost Coco, that’s so very sad. She’s always been a great dog mummy and did take good care of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh well, back to normal scheduling, off out to lunch today with Mark, seems nothing can interfere with plans already made.

She did share a gorgeous dress though, one of the nicest things I have seen on her.