Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This outfit looks bleeping ridiculous on her, no matter how quirky she thinks she is! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve said it before and Iโ€™ll say it again, sheโ€™s like a child, she really needs to grow up, she looks ridiculous!

No doubt this woman thinks she's just qUiRkY and dIfFeReNt. She looks a total and utter fool. I don't think age should always dictate how you dress but at the same time, when you reach a certain age particular clothing items just don't look right anymore... although even a child in that would look ridiculous. she could still have an "interesting" style if she wanted to without looking like an overgrown baby

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No doubt this woman thinks she's just qUiRkY and dIfFeReNt. She looks a total and utter fool. I don't think age should always dictate how you dress but at the same time, when you reach a certain age particular clothing items just don't look right anymore... although even a child in that would look ridiculous. she could still have an "interesting" style if she wanted to without looking like an overgrown baby
i think she is totally totally lost in who she is. from the sounds of it her day job is really boring (computers, data etc) and WFH, struggles with her weight with her obese husband but doesnt address it properly, so whats left? Ah! playing dress-up!

Reactions: 6
Firstly I'm zero percent offended, this is tattle and its all good so don't want it to come across that way.

I have the same dungarees and I absolutely bleeping love them. I don't love them on her. I think she's lost and her hair etc. She drives me mad. But the outfit makes me happy on me and at my age I care way more about liking what I wear than whether anyone judges me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Firstly I'm zero percent offended, this is tattle and its all good so don't want it to come across that way.

I have the same dungarees and I absolutely bleeping love them. I don't love them on her. I think she's lost and her hair etc. She drives me mad. But the outfit makes me happy on me and at my age I care way more about liking what I wear than whether anyone judges me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
nothing wrong with dungarees! but getting them in a print like that with her overall look and..... well, it's not a look :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
nothing wrong with dungarees! but getting them in a print like that with her overall look and..... well, it's not a look :ROFLMAO:
I have the exact print she has and a few others. I look like a giant toddler but cumfy as duck and love the positive colours and print. Although my hair isnt like hers and they prob still look ridiculous on me but people always stop me saying they love them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Not a fan of Sophie but I envy anyone who can wear what they want and not give a hoot what others think. The world would be a happier place if people were less self conscious

Reactions: 9
I should have added the caveat to my response that I also have a pair of Lucy and Yak dungarees, not these ones, but they are bright coloured. I just think the whole look was too immature, the hair and the frilly little socks!
However @Ilando totally see what youโ€™re saying, I like to try and push the limits to what I feel comfortable in, but if people werenโ€™t so judgemental maybe I would truly wear what I want, and not give a duck! (Obviously including myself in the judgemental people in this).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her and Adam deffo did a Timmy Malett Michaela Strackan role play last night ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone download Adamโ€™s book?
Is it any good? ๐Ÿ™ƒ
If you go on the "look inside" option on the Amazon page, it gives quite a large extract that I had a quick look over. There's some questionable punctuation and grammar and I'm getting the vibes that it's teen fiction as it's very simple... I literally can't bring myself to be harsh even though there's probably more I could say as I quite like Adam ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
this is so weird to see because i went to school with adam and he's the last person i'd ever think would be discussed on tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ his book doesn't look my cup of tea but i'm an avid reader so i might give it a go if it's free.

i really liked sophie, i could relate to her allergy anxiety and stuff but after reading some comments here i'm feeling a little cheated :cautious:

this is so weird to see because i went to school with adam and he's the last person i'd ever think would be discussed on tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚ his book doesn't look my cup of tea but i'm an avid reader so i might give it a go if it's free.

i really liked sophie, i could relate to her allergy anxiety and stuff but after reading some comments here i'm feeling a little cheated :cautious:
I used to really like her but the finger clicking and mispronunciations drive me nuts!! ๐Ÿ˜–
I think sheโ€™s got a big heart though and she seems to really adore her family and friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.