Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And “obsessed!”

She’s literally obsessed with most of the stuff she’s brought! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 🙄

At least she’s calmed down with the finger clicking 😂
That too!! She's so obsessed with everything yet you never see her in them after the video :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy tit you weren't kidding lol. She even sold the belt Harry Jane bought her, charming!
They all do it and it pisses me off! There was a whole set gifted from river island on there once! The cheeky cow selling gifted clothes like she's broke!

Reactions: 2
They all do it and it pisses me off! There was a whole set gifted from river island on there once! The cheeky cow selling gifted clothes like she's broke!
Why not give them to charity.
Really annoying that’s she’s profiting from it insta culture is so grim.

Reactions: 4
Why not give them to charity.
Really annoying that’s she’s profiting from it insta culture is so grim.
Because shes the most selfish person I've ever laid eyes on. Doubt she knows what the word charity means. Shes really gone quiet since this thread got vocal again hasn't she 😂

Reactions: 3
Because shes the most selfish person I've ever laid eyes on. Doubt she knows what the word charity means. Shes really gone quiet since this thread got vocal again hasn't she 😂
Yeah always goes quite when the chat goes off. But she absolutely doesn’t read here but will then do some passive aggressive post about trolls

Reactions: 1
She didnt even have a thread here until she brought it up! I reckon she didnt feel like a proper influencer if she didnt have a tattle thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didnt even have a thread here until she brought it up! I reckon she didnt feel like a proper influencer if she didnt have a tattle thread lol
When did she bring it up, was it in a video? curious to see lol

I remember her talking about getting Adam to block the ip for tattle so she couldn’t read it but she still clearly reads here as goes of in a little sulk every time she gets bad comments

When did she bring it up, was it in a video? curious to see lol
It was on a recent vlog about 3 or 4 back and they are talking in the car and she says they are having pie for dinner. Then says that will give the tattlers something to talk about. Like there was a big thread making derogatory comments about her weight! When in fact there was nothing of the sort the page had about 5 comments! Also before that when callie Thorpe had her little pity party over tattle she jumped on the bandwagon saying Adam had to block the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of tattle..and at that point there wasnt even a thread about her!

It was on a recent vlog about 3 or 4 back and they are talking in the car and she says they are having pie for dinner. Then says that will give the tattlers something to talk about. Like there was a big thread making derogatory comments about her weight! When in fact there was nothing of the sort the page had about 5 comments! Also before that when callie Thorpe had her little pity party over tattle she jumped on the bandwagon saying Adam had to block the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of tattle..and at that point there wasnt even a thread about her!
I see, how weird! It's almost like she wanted a thread made about her, any attention is good attention to her I guess

Why tf is she wearing a bonnet
wht the duck lol!! I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say it might be one of those towel hair turbans as I'm sure she says she uses them for hair dye but that looks like a straight up bonnet

Its a satin hair wrap for sleeping in or maybe silk...it was gifted to a ton of "influencers" helen anderson has one to and they all said they used it religiously and it was the best thing and their hair had never felt so good...i think it costs something ridiculous like 70 or 80 quid....ill stick to me cotton pillow cases. To be fair to her shes the only one ive seen who still uses it

• Sad
Its a satin hair wrap for sleeping in or maybe silk...it was gifted to a ton of "influencers" helen anderson has one to and they all said they used it religiously and it was the best thing and their hair had never felt so good...i think it costs something ridiculous like 70 or 80 quid....ill stick to me cotton pillow cases. To be fair to her shes the only one ive seen who still uses it
I think she actually paid for her own hair wrap too

I’m really surprised they’re moving ... didn’t they just do up their bathroom?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.