Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really happy for them as I know they’ve struggled for so long ....but as a size 16-18 myself and trying to lose weight before getting pregnant I can’t help but think she’s going to struggle being pregnant at that size let alone if she puts on another couple of stone

Reactions: 7
I’m really happy for them as I know they’ve struggled for so long ....but as a size 16-18 myself and trying to lose weight before getting pregnant I can’t help but think she’s going to struggle being pregnant at that size let alone if she puts on another couple of stone
I was bigger than Sophie when I got pregnant even though I’d lost 5 stone before falling pregnant and I was fine no issues throughout and a healthy birth.Just because she is big doesn’t mean she will struggle.

Reactions: 6
So glad I found this and other ppl saying she completely ignored them, so its not just me!
I messaged her about my fertility issues and miscarriages trying to offer support but I get the impression she's the same as a huge portion of the infertility community who once they have a baby DGAF about the ppl left behind who are still struggling!

Unfollowed. Least I wont have to get riled up every time she says "brought"

Reactions: 10
I was bigger than Sophie when I got pregnant even though I’d lost 5 stone before falling pregnant and I was fine no issues throughout and a healthy birth.Just because she is big doesn’t mean she will struggle.
I don’t mean she will struggle as in the baby will be unhealthy I mean pressure on joints and physically which is guaranteed to add to the exhaustion of being pregnant anyway- as you said everyone’s experience is different I know I’d struggle if I put on a couple of stone on top of my current weight.

Reactions: 8
I don’t mean she will struggle as in the baby will be unhealthy I mean pressure on joints and physically which is guaranteed to add to the exhaustion of being pregnant anyway- as you said everyone’s experience is different I know I’d struggle if I put on a couple of stone on top of my current weight.
If she's canny with her diet she might not gain any weight. I was a size 20 when I got pregnant and actually weighed more at my booking in appointment than I did the day I got induced (for issues unrelated to weight) and my baby was 7lb 5 so not tiny). A combination of nausea, chronic heartburn and being very aware of my weight meant I didn't gain any.

Everyone's different and there's a bit of a stereotype that plus size women will gain a ton of weight and look like the side of a house and I just don't think that's always the case.

Reactions: 2
I know this is an old comment just catching up but completely agree! I think it’s just her personality that annoys me 🤣 nothing to do with her size, however I think her style pre youtube was so much better, now she’s body pos she’s branched out to wearing unflattering clothes... why!
got to admit she's starting to grate on me too now. I used to like her but as horrible as it sounds, it seems like with her growing confidence she's become more irritating. It's great if she's genuinely happier in her body but at the same time she IS very large and should look to lose weight for her health at the very least. also agree about the unflattering clothes, you can be more confident without showing every lump and bump!! And that "plus size hotel" show she was on, am I the only one who thinks that's crazy?!? why should you accommodate for people who are very unhealthy and larger than normal? If you struggle to fit into a shower or worried you'll break a hotel bed purely because of your size then just maybe it's time to consider dropping a few stone

Sorry to derail the thread from Sophie :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
It's always nice to see someone who's struggled get pregnant, just hope she doesn't go the fffb route 😬

Also saw Harry Jane pop up today basically saying she won't be coming back to SM and is really enjoying her life arm and its so refreshing to see someone just stepping back from it all

Reactions: 11
Really happy for them. I’ve also proved to myself that I wasn’t going mad. I was sure I’d seen them in the maternity department a few weeks ago when I was there but only saw them from the back so couldn’t be sure.

Wishing them a healthy and happy pregnancy

Reactions: 1
It's always nice to see someone who's struggled get pregnant, just hope she doesn't go the fffb route 😬

Also saw Harry Jane pop up today basically saying she won't be coming back to SM and is really enjoying her life arm and its so refreshing to see someone just stepping back from it all
Im so glad someone else thought this, i had to unfollow fffb it was too much

Delighted for her. Hope it all goes safely !

Love Harry. Dunno how she puts up with Sophie. A new job and quiting SM. My god when James died.. dunno how she got through that. Such a lovely person she is

I really genuinely adore Harry as well, such a sweetheart, she deserves all the happiness in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im so glad someone else thought this, i had to unfollow fffb it was too much
Me too. It was like bam I'm now a pregnancy channel. I get she can't post all her lingerie stuff at the moment but its just so tedious.

😂😂, I got ya now.

I recently unfollowed fffb on twitter. She posted a picture of herself on the subway making a remark that no one offered her their seat, even though she was wearing a baby on board badge.

1 - she doesn’t look evidently pregnant because of her size so most people wouldn’t even think to offer.

2 - not sure about anyone else but I don’t actively read people’s clothing or badges 🤦🏻‍♀️ My head is usually in my phone or trying to avoiding eye contact

the picture was quickly deleted and reuploaded with a different caption

Very happy for Sophie and Adam but looking forward to seeing all the multi coloured animal print monstrosities baby Payne will be paraded in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time comment, long time lurkster. I want to say that I do congratulate Sophie on her pregnancy, it’s been a hard road and I wish her well on it.

As a few previous comments stated, I feel she is going to head off the same way as FFFB, without the eloquence, whom I actually loved and now cannot bear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.