Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads why don't I get notifications for here :/
Only get them for gurus no matter what I do

Can't stand this girl

Reactions: 2
It was on a recent vlog about 3 or 4 back and they are talking in the car and she says they are having pie for dinner. Then says that will give the tattlers something to talk about. Like there was a big thread making derogatory comments about her weight! When in fact there was nothing of the sort the page had about 5 comments! Also before that when callie Thorpe had her little pity party over tattle she jumped on the bandwagon saying Adam had to block the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of tattle..and at that point there wasnt even a thread about her!
Shes probably one of the people commenting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was on a recent vlog about 3 or 4 back and they are talking in the car and she says they are having pie for dinner. Then says that will give the tattlers something to talk about. Like there was a big thread making derogatory comments about her weight! When in fact there was nothing of the sort the page had about 5 comments!
No offence folks but this has to be one of the worst threads I follow on here 🤣 Its hardly worthy of her caring that much about. She must think she's made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No offence folks but this has to be one of the worst threads I follow on here 🤣 Its hardly worthy of her caring that much about. She must think she's made it.
It’s dull as ditch water thank goodness for KHM #readthewiki keeping up with her thread is a full time job 😜

Another one that irritates me is Trina Louise on YT
I dont really see the fuss with her either but alot of people like her. Shes pretty harmless as far as influencers go.i just find her about abit dull to be honest.

This is what pisses me off about these so called influencers. It's like they wanna put tit online and want the freebies and the followers but duck me dont dare to message them about anything! She had obv just put a story up and you were being kind there is nothing insensitive about your message! You are not rude.or patronising just sharing your journey with someone. It's like someone on here shares with sophie about there own journey TTC and she didnt even reply but had read it. Now I know they dont owe followers anything but they are all quick to focus on hate mail and trolls when they want sympathy from followers!

Reactions: 5
I watched her shein hauls and the difference between the gifted vs non-gifted videos is STARK. I also spotted A LOT of the stuff in the gifted haul on her Depop

Non-gifted:

Gifted:

I personally think this bopo insta influencers is just shite. If you dare say anything about size or shape or clothes size they are so quick to be offended. Surely if you were truly bopo you wouldn’t care what anyone thinks or says. It’s all for likes and freebies and their only selling point is they are plus size whether they like it or feel comfortable about it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she dress like a toddler or a children's tv presenter? How old is she?
Screenshot_20210424-205508_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.