Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off she doesn't caption her stories even though she's been asked repeatedly when you look in her comments.

Reactions: 9
It pisses me off she doesn't caption her stories even though she's been asked repeatedly when you look in her comments.
Whenever she does a Q&A I ask if she can caption them but she just ignores! Cant you even do self generated ones now? X

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her but the finger clicking and mispronunciations drive me nuts!! 😖
I think she’s got a big heart though and she seems to really adore her family and friends 😊
Read what I've posted in her before about her old friend, cut her off as soon as she went through a rough patch, shes so fake with it all.

Reactions: 3
Self centred little mare! Shares a story about Grace Victory’s horrific year then moans about her spot?! Incredibly disingenuous! Surely even she can see how distasteful that is?!

Reactions: 4
Self centred little mare! Shares a story about Grace Victory’s horrific year then moans about her spot?! Incredibly disingenuous! Surely even she can see how distasteful that is?!
if she cant handle a spot how does this woman expect to go through pregnancy? lulz

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed she speaks in full stops.

"Hi. Um. I've come on here. To... Speak to you...About. Something I've been sent."

It's like she's having to really think about what she's saying 🤣 i know its a stupid thing to witch about. It just always makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder why she is sitting in campervan when everyone else drinking in the tent. Maybe she is taking the trying to conceive seriously now?

Another one that irritates me is Trina Louise on YT
I know this is an old comment just catching up but completely agree! I think it’s just her personality that annoys me 🤣 nothing to do with her size, however I think her style pre youtube was so much better, now she’s body pos she’s branched out to wearing unflattering clothes... why!

Reactions: 2
Seems like she only pops on when she has some tat to promote these days! £25 for one of those boxes?! You could make yourself a better one for half that amount! God she’s so bleeping boring...

Reactions: 11
Who called it. Let’s hope she don’t turn into another generic Boring mummy blogger. But nice news they will make lovely parents

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.