Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllGreyEverything

Does anyone else just feel totally over the whole influencer thing now? Like if I see a brand gift something it just makes me not want to buy anything from them. The tagging of brands in the stories is embarrassing. Do they not think people know what they are doing? She would be just aswell messaging that elvie & asking for the pump as part of some ad/gifted/whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

bumblebees19

VIP Member
She will have sent her Ad to the company for approval ages ago and they will have timed it

I’m not sure if I was at hospital cuddling my ill newborn that I’d be wasting time contacting them asking if it can be rescheduled

Just shows that every situation can be interpreted differently. Some people are disgusted and some people like me don’t care either way
Respectfully, as someone who works in influencer marketing, there’s no way we’d expect an influencer to contact us to move a post in her circumstances. We would expect campaigns to be paused due to mitigating circumstances. If anything, we’d be thankful to avoid the brand damage it would bring to our clients if an influencer makes it appear like they had no option to post unsuitable content in a highly personal time. If I were Natural Cycles, or if I were representing them at agency level, I’d be writing that campaign off as a failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

justme92

Just came across this woman and what confuses me, aside from the awful grammar, is her constant use of "greebo" and "grunge" to describe herself or her style. Hun, wearing a black belt with a chain on it, band tees or "edgy" clothes like a mesh zebra print dress isn't fucking grunge

• Haha
Reactions: 20

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Oh my God. I was feeling so sorry for her and all she has been through but I cannot believe she's posting sponsored content right now!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Minkel

Chatty Member
For someone who tried so hard to conceive she really does moan alot. There must be followers of hers who are still TTC or having to actually leave the house to work or have other children and are pregnant being sick constantly. She needs stop with the constant moaning and maybe look at all her gifted shit and be abit more grateful

Reactions: 19

Smeeeehhh

She lost plenty followers after setting up a group for the perpetually infertile then abandoning it and bragging about being pregnant with no consideration for how lucky she was
No doubt the baby will be fine and she will be back posting how hard her life is in a few weeks.
This was actually the breaking point for me. I fit into the infertile category and did at one point join the group. It took less than a couple of weeks for her to fall of the radar. As someone who was struggling with infertility I was shocked at how she was behaving, especially knowing the impact it has on others.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Ilando

VIP Member
We don’t know that the complications were due to her weight, I think it’s unfair to presume. I have a high BMI and my pregnancies and births were no more complicated than my friends who had lower BMI’s. It’s so sad what they are going through, I wish them all the best.

Exactly this- she is a new mother who is facing the greatest challenge of her life. She deserves nothing but compassion

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

theodorable

Is it just me or is it really tone deaf to put up a post on her account (that she knows has a lot of followers with fertility issues/worries/ ttc) and basically say 4th trimester with a baby was harder? Seems awful to even put baby loss and struggles of fourth trimester with a newborn in the same caption

Am sorry if she can afford to buy a £75 wreath for her door plus the wallpaper in the living room is not cheap! She can afford to buy a pram..

It’s not even the timing of the post though which is awful. It’s the fact as others have mentioned she has been actively trying for years and is known to have pcos. She took on the campaign in the first place even which imo is just bad taste.
if It were me I would’ve never taken on an ad like this when I know so many people follow me on my infertility journey.

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
We don’t know that the complications were due to her weight, I think it’s unfair to presume. I have a high BMI and my pregnancies and births were no more complicated than my friends who had lower BMI’s. It’s so sad what they are going through, I wish them all the best.

Reactions: 16

Minkel

Chatty Member
So her and her husband in the car saying us tattlers will have something to say.....this is the first ever thread about her and it's only 10 pages long 🤣
She ain't even fucking interesting enough to make a big thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 16