Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even when Instagram introduce automatic captions she’s too ignorant to use them. I skip all her stories and her reel looked like a kid dressing up using bits their parents were giving away. I’ve never known anyone so desperate to be individual that manages to make it all look so generic.

Reactions: 10
She can not seriously think those jeans look good! She looks nice in the dresses. I have big hips and thighs and I know I can’t pull off Mom style jeans so I don’t bother 😂
I dnt understand why "mom jeans" are so popular within the plus size community?? They just make you look bigger. not to say they have to wear clothing to make themselves appear slimmer, but most ppl want to wear what flatters them and I've not seen them look good on ANYONE plus size, am I missing something?? It's even worse when you're short and big like Sophie

Reactions: 10
It's her toes in them duck uggly slippers they look like they are about to drop off!

Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus just seen the reel. I've been restricting calories and trying to excercise way more and lost about 9 pounds so far. My birthday is on Sunday and I'm going to treat myself to a takeaway and a few drinks and not worry about calories. Then this girl literally has like 5 Easter eggs to herself probably rewarding herself for zombie Jesus. Does anybody else just see it as gloating?

Reactions: 8
You can see just how rude she is when she talls to Adam. When he says something she doesn't like her face is like thunder! I've said a million times I find her immature and as an adult does she need that many eggs?? Maybe one each but ffs! She looks massive as well! And they are prob still TTC!

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ
T r a g i c
You don't think she'll eat them all will she??? 🥴🥴🥴

I ask for a small KitKat easter egg and be sure ill have one bar and the rest will go to himself or left sitting in the fridge for months. I couldn't stomach eating a full chocolate egg. Jesus I'm sick even thinking about it

• Haha
You don't think she'll eat them all will she??? 🥴🥴🥴

I ask for a small KitKat easter egg and be sure ill have one bar and the rest will go to himself or left sitting in the fridge for months. I couldn't stomach eating a full chocolate egg. Jesus I'm sick even thinking about it
These are all the ones she bought herself probably, she will also pout her lips and get mummy and daddy to buy her some too.

• Haha
She probably only bought them for that reel- but I bet she will eat them haha
Nah they are deffo all for her she’s so materialistic.

So the reel of her last night showed her driving. Then she talked about how much she drank now she’s driving again. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know I said it before but my god this woman's grammar is atrocious. "I brought this" no, you BOUGHT this. Also what is it with her (and others to be fair) that say "literally" every other word? It's sooOooOoo grating. "I've been literally wanting this dress literally for months, it's literally just a maxi dress that literally hits my ankles, it literally has pockets which is literally the dream" ARGHOMGITSSOANNOYING!!

Reactions: 7
I know I said it before but my god this woman's grammar is atrocious. "I brought this" no, you BOUGHT this. Also what is it with her (and others to be fair) that say "literally" every other word? It's sooOooOoo grating. "I've been literally wanting this dress literally for months, it's literally just a maxi dress that literally hits my ankles, it literally has pockets which is literally the dream" ARGHOMGITSSOANNOYING!!
And “obsessed!”

She’s literally obsessed with most of the stuff she’s brought! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 🙄

At least she’s calmed down with the finger clicking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.