Sophie Payne #2 Adam has to wipe her bum, while Sophie claims she's a super busy Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh she’s gonna be another boring bastard mummy vlogger. That thinks they’re the first person to ever have a child. While blasting their kid all over social media and getting butt hurt if any one shares their opinion in response to her sharing hers.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when she was friends with Harry Jane? I wonder if something happened between them!
I really liked harry jane, so sad about her husband. If you look at her 'tagged' photos theres a photo of her with an older man and one of the comments says 'punching mate' not sure if thats a new flame or?

She’s still a big fat bastard then
i just spat my drink out 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I really liked harry jane, so sad about her husband. If you look at her 'tagged' photos theres a photo of her with an older man and one of the comments says 'punching mate' not sure if thats a new flame or?

i just spat my drink out 🤣🤣🤣
I thought Harry's account was private? Or is there a public one?

The video on her stories a couple of days back, she was pushing the pram and being filmed from behind she looks like she can barely walk!

Reactions: 6
The video on her stories a couple of days back, she was pushing the pram and being filmed from behind she looks like she can barely walk!
Both her and her husband need to take serious action and quick before that child is left with no parents! people say they’d die for their kids, but more importantly would you live for them? Get healthy, work on yourself, be around for them to grow up etc. Because that matters more than empty fawning over your kid on social media 🥺

Reactions: 5
Both her and her husband need to take serious action and quick before that child is left with no parents! people say they’d die for their kids, but more importantly would you live for them? Get healthy, work on yourself, be around for them to grow up etc. Because that matters more than empty fawning over your kid on social media 🥺
Have to very much agree. I was around Sophie’s size and after years of failed dieting I got a gastric sleeve and have lost 10 stone. Not suggesting she should do that however I’ve been were she is weight wise and I used to tell myself it didn’t matter but truthfully I was slowly killing myself. I couldn’t walk more than five minutes without sweat dripping over me and needing to stop. I now go for a run in the mornings and I’m the healthiest I’ve ever been. I have PCOS (so does Sophie) and the risk of type 2 diabetes is higher. When you’ve got this it becomes so so serious. She does need to get her health in order as does he!

Reactions: 6
Have to very much agree. I was around Sophie’s size and after years of failed dieting I got a gastric sleeve and have lost 10 stone. Not suggesting she should do that however I’ve been were she is weight wise and I used to tell myself it didn’t matter but truthfully I was slowly killing myself. I couldn’t walk more than five minutes without sweat dripping over me and needing to stop. I now go for a run in the mornings and I’m the healthiest I’ve ever been. I have PCOS (so does Sophie) and the risk of type 2 diabetes is higher. When you’ve got this it becomes so so serious. She does need to get her health in order as does he!
I think you are right, but Sophie will tell you different. I don’t honestly think she can be happy with her size…. I mean I’m a 16 and I am healthy, but even I get out of breath running soft play 🤣

Reactions: 3
Is she taking the piss with that Brenda meme. Didn’t she post a fertility ad whilst her child was in hospital claiming she used natural cycles when in reality she had fertility treatment. She’s such a knob.

Reactions: 13
That bloody ‘happy mum’ whatever else it says jumper seems the only top she wears 🙄 it really annoys me!

Reactions: 2