Sophie Payne #2 Adam has to wipe her bum, while Sophie claims she's a super busy Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie if you still read here please look up extended rear facing. Although it is legal, it is so dangerous for Bowie to be forward facing at this age.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230616-171115_Instagram.jpg

Can't stand her bleeping accent or teeth or face or anything she does. It's literally an over priced bleeping cup, get a grip 🤢

Reactions: 5
I know this is a Sophie thread but Adam has put in a huge amount of weight - he looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 12
Why would you put that track right next to a wall and hard floor honestly so dangerous.

The pair of them are a mess and will be lucky if they get to see their child become a teenager. Being that overweight is no joke.

Reactions: 7
I know this sounds mean but you can really see her size in the bridesmaids pics of her friends wedding. Those dresses are mega unflattering but surely that should be a wake up call

I know this sounds mean but you can really see her size in the bridesmaids pics of her friends wedding. Those dresses are mega unflattering but surely that should be a wake up call
I thought the same… also her fat is eating her facial features🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4