Sophie Payne #2 Adam has to wipe her bum, while Sophie claims she's a super busy Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Sophie Payne thanks to @Puddypants
Would anyone like to provide a recap?
So. Sophie is severely overweight. Struggling to conceive but definitely not weight related. Somehow got Clomid prescribed and fell pregnant. Pissed off all of her TTC followers by constantly bragging about her pregnancy. Had to be induced early and unfortunately had complications - admittedly very sad but people then started to notice she had played on certain aspects for attention. Now shes the busiest Mom and doesn't have any time to wash her hair and Adam has to wipe her bum for her (admitted by her)
Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So. Sophie is severely overweight. Struggling to conceive but definitely not weight related. Somehow got Clomid prescribed and fell pregnant. Pissed off all of her TTC followers by constantly bragging about her pregnancy. Had to be induced early and unfortunately had complications - admittedly very sad but people then started to notice she had played on certain aspects for attention. Now shes the busiest Mom and doesn't have any time to wash her hair and Adam has to wipe her bum for her (admitted by her)
Have I missed anything?
Nope, seems like you’re all caught up! 😂 she’s also guaranteed to turn into a mummy blogger type account 😴😴 I get it she’s excited about being a mum, totally understandable, but that’s not why I followed her! And if her recent clothes haul is anything to go by, I won’t be following for styling tips any time soon either 😅

Reactions: 2
I'll be honest I don't have kids,will never have kids and don't especially care for kids.Saying that I understand that having a baby,especially after miscarriage and infertility,is a huuuuuuge deal and takes over your life,but is Sophie's account just going to be a baby/Mummy account from now on?Yes even I enjoy seeing a few pics of the baby,but I started watching/following her because of her fashion and lifestyle content,and I find the constant baby content and nothing else tedious and boring.As I say I know having a baby is a huge deal,but once all her ceasarean wound is healed and shes into more of a routine,surely she could do some fashion and lifestyle content even if its only 1-2 times a month

Reactions: 4
Have I missed anything?
Did she take Clomid ? I saw her reply to someone she was TTC 4 years but fell pregnant naturally?

Have I missed anything?
Don’t forget the ad for natural cycles whilst her baby was in the NICU!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
First post, long lurker here! 👋
Any other cerebral palsy mums here? Unfortunately I can see the first signs of cerebral palsy in little Bowie - there's not a single picture recently posted without a vacant state or a tight right fist.

Reactions: 4
First post, long lurker here! 👋
Any other cerebral palsy mums here? Unfortunately I can see the first signs of cerebral palsy in little Bowie - there's not a single picture recently posted without a vacant state or a tight right fist.
Not a mom but medical experience and I agree. He was starved of oxygen for too long for there not to be any lasting damage x

Don’t forget the ad for natural cycles whilst her baby was in the NICU!
I think my anger had purposely blocked this out of my memory. Disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 6
Breaking news: Sophie Payne, too busy to have a wee

Also whys she wearing the sling with no baby in it. Like its a fashion statement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5