Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I really liked Harry. She seemed very genuine and that was tragic what happened with her husband 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Um um um um like um Yeah um um Yeah um Yeah like um um Yeah um like.

And while I'm at it... Did they really need SIXTEEN hotcross buns? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Should of went after you did a Natural Cycles ad straight after your incredibly traumatic birth, whilst you son was in NICU…. Bye hun, you won’t be missed 👋

Reactions: 17

theghosttown

VIP Member
So self obsessed. Honestly, who actually cares?!
She flounced off because she couldn’t hack being a shitty person. Can we remind ourselves of the natural cycles AD she posted shortly after giving birth to a critically ill baby.
She’s obviously missing the £££

• Wow
Reactions: 16

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
That video was so bizarre. Why was she walloping the back off the child when you could clearly hear that he was asleep? I mean she was slapping him on the back for what was almost a full hour.

Then the way she dismissed her bmi as if it was a minor inconvenience when in reality it was a major contributor to what happened. That's not to say things don't go wrong for people with a lower bmi, but there are clearly points in that delivery that were not helped by bmi. For example the fact that they refused an elective section is definitely related to bmi, the fact that they struggled to get a trace on the baby is definitely related to bmi. The fact that they struggled to place her epidural also definitely related to bmi. The fact that they took a really long time to stitch her after, definitely related to bmi and probably took a little longer to get the baby out due to bmi. It's not as simple as her asking for a section and not getting one.

I do feel really bad for them because it is awful to have a traumatic birth experience, but it's just irresponsible to pretend that bmi plays no part in it and it's all everyone else's fault.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Has always given me the ick. He often wears her clothes. They both have the shape of a potato and the same teeth. That poor baby always looks so uncomfortable, always stiff as a board, wedged in his seat. You just know he was wedged on that car seat for more than 30 mins.

cheeezels

lol her complaint about "the baby police", you have an online platform where you post publicly about your child, you are always going to get people concerned/questioning something that isn't safe, especially if you don't make it clear or mention it in the first place

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Leaving the hospital with her baby and she has 2 posts linking to her car seat???? Cos that's what's important here Sophie 🙄 Never not at it.

Reactions: 15

Instafamous1

VIP Member
that montage is just her getting fatter lol. Why do they have to announce it just blooody log off? Or just remove all the followers

• Haha
She actually infuriates me how she goes on about infertility…. You were not infertile Sophie, you got pregnant twice! The issue was / is your obesity.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Adam gives me the major ick in general, but the dress/hoodie has topped it off 🤢
How huge do Sophie’s legs look in the photo of her on the bench? 😳
She annoys me when she says that he won’t go down for a nap on his own or he won’t go in the pram, so has to be in the travel seat.... he’s a fucking baby, put him there and deal with his crying, he’s never going to like it unless you keep persisting. It’s just laziness on her part.

• Heart

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Honestly the way she holds that baby!! And feeds him! Poor bugger going to have bleddy back and neck problems!

As for her bashing of the NHS I find that’s all obese pregnant people do.. grace victory was another one who put her and her baby surviving down to her own demand for a section and manifesting bullcrap! I know the NHS isn’t perfect but I think people forget that these medical professionals have to have years of training, especially consultants, who she would have been under the care of due to her weight and the complications she was having in her pregnancy, so who is she to say none of that would have happened if they had listens to me.. how about maybe thinking god I’m so lucky to have a FREE healthcare where me and my baby survived and I haven’t been plunged into thousands of pounds worth of debt because your baby had to spend time in special care!

• Heart

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Nice to see she's treating her friends and family to the same high level, thrilling, and well put together content as she did her fans :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14