Sophie Payne #2 Adam has to wipe her bum, while Sophie claims she's a super busy Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice she's deleted her big 'I'm leaving the internet' montage vid on insta
She must be making a come back. I seen Bowie turned one last week so maybe she’s ready to come back to Instagram or money is running low

Reactions: 2
No, I’ve seen recent photos of her and she’s let herself go worse.

I think she looks worse anyway, scruffy. Bowie is cute I just feel sorry for him having two fatties picking him up from school etc, kids are cruel
They look like brother and sister

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I think she looks worse anyway, scruffy. Bowie is cute I just feel sorry for him having two fatties picking him up from school etc, kids are cruel
Why’s Big Daddy in a suit and Big Momma in a tshirt and leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Woah.

Reactions: 1

Where did you find these pictures?!

His account is also private?
It wasn’t private back when she was on Instagram, I followed him around the time Bowie was born to check for any updates because of the complications. I can’t remember his Instagram handle though

It wasn’t private back when she was on Instagram, I followed him around the time Bowie was born to check for any updates because of the complications. I can’t remember his Instagram handle though
Hes definitely private now, I found him