Sophie Payne #2 Adam has to wipe her bum, while Sophie claims she's a super busy Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So self obsessed. Honestly, who actually cares?!
She flounced off because she couldn’t hack being a crappy person. Can we remind ourselves of the natural cycles AD she posted shortly after giving birth to a critically ill baby.
She’s obviously missing the £££

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Maternity leave money all dried up so obviously wanting some extra cash 💰
She never properly left anyway as she shared her depop loads of times! @theghosttown i completely forgot about that!!!! Shameless, she really is.

Reactions: 8
Cost of living crisis has obviously hit. Time to come back with undeclared affiliate links!

Reactions: 11
She actually infuriates me how she goes on about infertility…. You were not infertile Sophie, you got pregnant twice! The issue was / is your obesity.

Reactions: 15
She actually infuriates me how she goes on about infertility…. You were not infertile Sophie, you got pregnant twice! The issue was / is your obesity.
I don't agree with this. Infertility doesn't mean you never ever can get pregnant - it means you struggle or it takes a long time. It's also more complicated than saying the issue is her obesity. And even if it was 100% the cause, that doesn't make it not infertility

Reactions: 11
I don't agree with this. Infertility doesn't mean you never ever can get pregnant - it means you struggle or it takes a long time. It's also more complicated than saying the issue is her obesity. And even if it was 100% the cause, that doesn't make it not infertility
Although I agree with this, it's frustrating that she refused to accept her weight was an issue. She made no effort to lose weight to help her concieve and instead complained about it the entire time and kicked off that she wasn't allowed IVF.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when she was friends with Harry Jane? I wonder if something happened between them!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when she was friends with Harry Jane? I wonder if something happened between them!
I loved Harry Jane and it was so sad what happened to her husband. I think Sophie said that they were still friends, but Harry Jane had stepped away from social media? Could be wrong, but I think that’s what happened.

Reactions: 8
I loved Harry Jane and it was so sad what happened to her husband. I think Sophie said that they were still friends, but Harry Jane had stepped away from social media? Could be wrong, but I think that’s what happened.
Yes that's what happened. After her husband died, Harry gave it all up and I think I saw somewhere that she's now a wedding or events planner. But definitely think they're still friends.

I really liked her too! I hope she’s doing okay, yeah I just found it a bit odd Sophie stopped posting with her, but maybe that’s what she wanted when she came off social media!

Reactions: 3
Did she not put up a question box about a week ago? Have I missed the answers 😭 lol or maybe she regrets it with what people have asked her!!

Reactions: 2
I did call it that she'd be back this year. I think a large part of it is that Bowie is doing well, she was probably really worried about comments about him as they didn't know what was going to happen with him given the lack of oxygen he had. But everything seems to be fine now so I guess she's ready to take on life again.

Reactions: 3