Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted a photo of her holding her bfs hand, but in that weird insta style where it looks like she’s pulling him along and the whole thing seemed off to me
Weird I can’t see that?

Oooh you mean Gemma! Yes I saw, she looks like she has bad posture in that pic?

Based on her recent insta story, I’d say she’s been reading here.

Is there a Gem Talbot thread? She did the dumbest, most missing the point instagram ever yesterday
Honestly she’s the worst

Reactions: 1
Why am I not surprised she lasted only like 2 days of trying to raise awareness of BLM before going back to posting about herself, I'm glad to see that other influencers I follow haven't done that, just makes me think she wasn't genuine from her. Also she's definitely not getting a rescue dog based on her instagram story of wanting to get a basket for her bike to put her dog in. I used to be such a fan of hers and over the past year it's like she's changed.

• Heart
I remember her mentioning last summer (i think) that all her beauty / skincare was cruelty free and being impressed / relived an influencer was finally making cruelty free the minimum required for buying / using it. Suddenly that's by the wayside and she's buying an imbred puppy from a torture breeding prison for dogs. 😣 where did it all go wrong?

Also no one wants to pop out wearing big pants and an oversized blazer. No one. At least people wear leggings and loungewear if they are dumb enough to swipe up.

Some of her photos are really gross, like she looks like she needs a scrub and it’s just her in her underwear with her legs spread open. No one needs to see that love.

her boyfriend is attractive but honestly looks about 22, I find it very weird she is dating someone like him, seems to me to be a pure looks thing.

Gemma, don’t get me started, she clearly just has a black guy fetish (hinted at in several of the podcast eps and whenever she used to pot love island contestants she fancied) and clearly thinks because of this she’s anti-racist, When it’s a major part of the problem.

To be fair if you listen to both of them on the podcasts their boyfriends sound immature, clearly it’s all a look thing

Reactions: 3
I imagined her with a guy who was into clothes and style. Jimmy just seems into the gym? I see him with a personal trainer or something similar. I don't think he's too young, hes 26 (isn't he, he got that leg tattoo in case of confusion... his or other peoples I'm not sure which) Perhaps it's the sun damage or working outdoors but i though he was 29 ish 😕

I don't think they'll last, which is sad as she's clearly infatuated atm. Moving so far is a real strain.

Will she get rid of her realisation reformation clobber? 😮😮😮

Is it me or has she really given up completely now with the transparency, none of her swipe up links for ugly blazers have affiliate links mentioned and we definitely know she wouldn’t forgo getting money off fast fashion and whenever she mentions her dyson hair thing she never mentions it’s gifted, her job is pretty easy in the grand scheme of things yet her ability to be so lazy with it shows the lack of respect she has for her audience.

Reactions: 2
Is it me or has she really given up completely now with the transparency, none of her swipe up links for ugly blazers have affiliate links mentioned and we definitely know she wouldn’t forgo getting money off fast fashion and whenever she mentions her dyson hair thing she never mentions it’s gifted, her job is pretty easy in the grand scheme of things yet her ability to be so lazy with it shows the lack of respect she has for her audience.
Report it when they break the rules. ASA, pretty easy to do and is important. Maybe she forgot, maybe she's bending and breaking the rules. She got the dyson vacuum cleaner free too! Loads of the shillers did, and it influenced us to buy a different brand in the end 😅

I really like Sophie. She comes across as genuine, real, level headed and honest. Why do you think she had a boob job? I'm sure she'd be honest about it if she had!
She has had her boobs done (around 2012/2013, if memory serves) but has never publicly admitted it.
She deletes comments or questions about it from her social media channels too.

Reactions: 4
How does she afford all this surgery, clothes and holidays? She can’t be making that much bank, wonder if it’s all on credit

I would put money on her getting a Pomeranian puppy

Also it's weird for her not to say whether she got her boobs done no? When she's so open about the rest of the surgery she's had done and I feel boobs are the lest taboo.

There's an old pic on her lookbook account where they look smaller but hard to tell!

How does she afford all this surgery, clothes and holidays? She can’t be making that much bank, wonder if it’s all on credit
I would assume she’s making good money if she’s renting a two bed in what I assume is Clapham? That would be £1300-1400 a month atleast.

Reactions: 2
She’s making a ton. On the podcast she did a while ago with that other girl Milly (Christ that girl gave me bad vibes!) they did an episode that ended up getting deleted because so many people complained about how insensitive it was where they discussed their incomes. Most and least they had made in a month, type thing. Milner was (and presumably still is) making an absolute packet.

She’s making a ton. On the podcast she did a while ago with that other girl Milly (Christ that girl gave me bad vibes!) they did an episode that ended up getting deleted because so many people complained about how insensitive it was where they discussed their incomes. Most and least they had made in a month, type thing. Milner was (and presumably still is) making an absolute packet.
Omg how much was it?

Oh wow! This makes me even more annoyed that Gemma (my fave subject 🤣) was complaining at the start of lockdown that she wouldn’t be able to pay her rent. Even if she earns half of what Sophie does on average that would be absolutely enough to keep her going in a flat share rented with 2 others. Didn’t realise they earn that much.

Oh wow! This makes me even more annoyed that Gemma (my fave subject 🤣) was complaining at the start of lockdown that she wouldn’t be able to pay her rent. Even if she earns half of what Sophie does on average that would be absolutely enough to keep her going in a flat share rented with 2 others. Didn’t realise they earn that much.
They are all earning a hefty sum. But they are painfully aware they have an expiry date too. I never click a link, swipe up or watch the ads. They (not just those 2) try to pressure / guilt their auidence into it. merch is another thing too, never buy it. Almost all of what the ig shillers show is gifted, returned or bought with a HEFTY press discount. The they resell it (for you guys! Why not just offer one viewer the
chance to win everthing at the end of the month?)

I think she's could be embarrassed about having implants as they're not very high fashion. She doesn't have any finicial incentive to talk about them, her lips, nose, under eyes, braces, hair extensions, hair dye, tan, lash extenaions, spot treatment, facials etc are all ads/ freebies or discounts or clickly $$$ links. It is work - weird work to the majority, which is why mNy don't see it as the shill it is, she's not been honest, or a kindly big sister sharing. They are all making bank of insecuritys.

I don't think I'll get over her buying a dog. Found estee and her dogs, was pleasantly surprised she didn't buy one tbh. 🐕❤

Bank of Mum and Dad.
Her parents didn't seem especially wealthy, she didn't go to a fee paying school so I'd be surprised if they could bankroll her.

who thinks she's bank rolling jimmy now??? I'd be shocked he's paying half the rent 😅😅😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.