Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3043F102-A9FE-4776-93A4-D3AF4C9C830C.png

I can’t get over her face. Like what happened?! Is it the lashes? The brows?

I didn’t know she got her boobs done...Why wouldn’t you talk about something so obvious? It’s not like you can really hide it

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know she had her boobs done either, she comes across as quite honest so I’m surprised she hasn’t told her followers. I feel a bit sorry for her tbh, she’s clearly very insecure about her looks and fake tan, lashes, brow lamination etc. must make her feel better. I do think she’d look way better without them.

She has spoken about having face fillers and filler under her eyes taken out and re done. I imagine she jad filler and preventative botox done at the same time. A client is rarely allowed to leave without having been pressured into more and therefor spending more. I used to listen to her old podcast with Milly, and Milly no longer follows her on insta, but Sophie follows Milly? I still can't get over her encouraging her bf to fly half way round the world bringing germs all the way, risking infection on the plane, in the airport, passing germs along as they use public transport or urbers to get to her flat in THIS time. Is she THAT desperate for him? It's so dangerous not just for them but others around them. So selfish and irresponsible, but hey swipe up for the topshop stuff I've been loving lately or my lelo best ever products. Or these ugly pants. Sorry for the wall of text, but she has sorely disappointed me. 😠

Reactions: 1
I got the impression that he’d either lost his job or it was family issues that has made him move to the U.K. the insta story post was cryptic but I’m sure she said he was moving here indefinitely 🤔

What will he do for work /money? I wonder if he'll attempt to be an insta influencer off the back of Sophie's following? I think getting a visa longer than 6 months is a mission. 😮

On a brighter note, imo her new lashes look great.

I wonder if it will last with them living together. They had such a fun, jetset lifestyle before covid, it’s a big change to be around each other 24/7 not being able to travel anywhere.

I really like Sophie. She comes across as genuine, real, level headed and honest. Why do you think she had a boob job? I'm sure she'd be honest about it if she had!

Sophie is one of the only influencers I still follow because I think she’s really genuine and actually pretty helpful with the products she recommends. I think her boyfriend had a few mental health struggles from what she put on Instagram so I’d guess that he’s coming here linked to that. Not sure about her boob job, she’s been pretty open about having her lip fillers done and dissolved so I imagine she’d have no issue admitting that. Just a guess though, if they are real then they look amazing and I’m jealous

So she’s getting a puppy... can’t help but think it’s a bit irresponsible considering what her life was like pre lockdown🤷🏽‍♀️ But maybe since her bf is moving over here they won’t be travelling as much?

• Wow
I really like Sophie. She comes across as genuine, real, level headed and honest. Why do you think she had a boob job? I'm sure she'd be honest about it if she had!
Because they do not move and look stuck on! And her nipples can sometimes look really high up which can be a sign of the implant “bottoming out”.

I do like her, too, btw. However, ASOS and topshop hauls do not make you a fashionista.

So she’s getting a puppy... can’t help but think it’s a bit irresponsible considering what her life was like pre lockdown🤷🏽‍♀️ But maybe since her bf is moving over here they won’t be travelling as much?
Yeah, I think I remember her saying that when her BF moves here they were going to be more London based rather than the back and forth.

Another fast fashion haul up on her YouTube and more pointless ads on her insta... anyone else put off by all the hauls and ads she keeps posting lately? Especially given the circumstances we’re in.

Because they do not move and look stuck on! And her nipples can sometimes look really high up which can be a sign of the implant “bottoming out”.

I do like her, too, btw. However, ASOS and topshop hauls do not make you a fashionista.
My boobs are the same, and they're all natural. I trust her and I just don't believe she'd lie about it. Or not be open and upfront. Has she ever denied it? Any before after pics showing size difference?

Yeah, she does look like she's had implants. She's often braless in her pics, the breasts don't move like breast tissue would, the nips are high, there is a lot of volume in the upper half of the breast which with her cup size, and being braless wouldn't happen. Why would she be honest? Influencers aren't our friends, they only share what they choose to, and that is only what benefits them. They are selling us stuff, she can't benefit from selling her audience a surgery the same way she does from recommending a doctor for face fillers. ( discounted or free injections etc.) It's also acceptable or even desirable to talk about lip fillers etc. But implants are still seen as a taboo by many. That is also why i wish she'd address them.

Who is buying fashion atm?! She's absolutely not alone in doing these hauls, but who is buying from their links? Maybe they are just making money off the video ads? I like her style for the most part, hate that white cotton bra top that ties at the front. Barley covers the girls. Can't wear a bra (top is too small) and the top offerd no support. When would, no, when could you wear that top without getting unwanted sleeze?!!! Maybe the beach, but then you'd wear your swimwear.

I reallllly hope she gets a rescue dog! I feel so disappointed with all these You t ube shillers buying designer puppies when there are BEAUTIFUL and FRIENDLY dogs and even puppies languashing in shelters 😢 she seems like an animal lover, so i am hopeful, but i guess a lot will depend on what her bf wants. We'll see i guess. I dunno if a nz passport holder would want to waste their free 6 months in the uk on travelling out of it. Any immigration lawyers feel free to weigh in! I think she wants to nest with him, she thinks he's the one! Wonder what he thinks? 😍

You OK, jealous liar? 🙃

Show me a decent before and after pic and I'm so on board
Find one yourself to prove they're all natutal then. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Swipeupyouguys thank you 👏🏻
I’ve noticed she’s an animal lover and anyone who cares about animals is a good person!

also, the tops that attract the sleaze. I think she probably likes that attention. Did someone above say she was quite insecure? Or maybe she said it herself, but when you’re insecure, you do wear provocative clothing because that attention is validation.

[QUOTE="
also, the tops that attract the sleaze. I think she probably likes that attention. Did someone above say she was quite insecure? Or maybe she said it herself, but when you’re insecure, you do wear provocative clothing because that attention is validation.
[/QUOTE]

She's admitted it herself, i actually thought it was pretty brave tbh.

A lot of the insta shillers are doing boardeline onlyfans style photos atm. Kinda weird if their audience is meant to be women? Idk. 😕

I’ve thought for a while that Sophie’s had a boob job, they look good in my opinion and I don’t think she really needs to share if she has or hasn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
The hauls are super annoying tbf but Gemma Talbot is A LOT worse for it... she’s put some white sheet up in her room and is posing in front of it... it’s all abit odd. You then see that she resells all the stuff straightaway. I wish these girls were a little more clued up on the ramifications of fast fashion and not always jamming ASOS and topshop hauls down our throats.

The hauls are super annoying tbf but Gemma Talbot is A LOT worse for it... she’s put some white sheet up in her room and is posing in front of it... it’s all abit odd. You then see that she resells all the stuff straightaway. I wish these girls were a little more clued up on the ramifications of fast fashion and not always jamming ASOS and topshop hauls down our throats.
These two used to be my favourite YouTubers to watch but I have to agree it's getting annoying. All the hauls are just becoming too much. Especially when it's obvious they either wear the product once or take a picture in it and then onto the next thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.