Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Sophie due to her genuine nature and she does have the likeability factor and doesn’t take herself too seriously...
BUT...
I just can’t help looking at her thinking she’s grubby. She must reek of stale biscuits because of the fake tan, she wakes up looking like she has last nights make up on, her eyebrows are just too much, I dunno I just think she could scrub (lol) up a lot better. I know it’s nice to see someone not perfect on insta, but it’s also nice to see someone looking hygienic... I assume none of us would post pics highlighting streaky tan and posting insta stories saying we stink and need to shower (she did it the other week while in bed)...?
PS sounds like she just wanted her bf back to do her cleaning for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s turned off her replies on insta stories. She must have been getting a lot of grief over jimmy coming to the U.K.
I think it was because of the 'sOoO OCD' post when she moaned that people called her out on? Basically said it wasn't offensive because Jimmy actually has OCD. Well even if he does or doesn't, it doesn't make it any less offensive?! The language used still perpuates the stereotype that means less sufferers seek help. Honestly she should have just admitted she made a mistake.

Reactions: 1
Yes the reselling! They don't love any of what they are selling to us, it's a pyramid scheme, they are akin to the middle tier. Sophie trying to convince us to buy nasty gal when she's all about realisation par (spl?) 😕

Reactions: 2
The insta story about her doing a poo, and her bf having to clear it up... I’m done, she’s gross. I’m no prude but no one needs to know that.

Reactions: 3
The insta story about her doing a poo, and her bf having to clear it up... I’m done, she’s gross. I’m no prude but no one needs to know that.
I'm assuming she flushed the 💩 away with a jug of water or something similar before he tried to fix the flusher. 😂 otherwise...

The last 24 hours of her insta stories are yet another ASOS haul, followed by another nastygal ad and then a miss selfridge haul. And that’s just in 24 hours. How many summer dresses a girl need?!? The constant fast fashion is getting to be ridiculous with this girl, especially given the pandemic. I mean where is she going to wear the 10 new summer dresses to these days, especially when her wardrobe is already full of the exact same dresses anyway?!?!? It’s so tired.

Reactions: 5
She’s said she’s not doing personal content anymore because she’s got so much hate an opinions from people over stuff she posts... the puppy, ocd, Jimmy moving back etc

The last 24 hours of her insta stories are yet another ASOS haul, followed by another nastygal ad and then a miss selfridge haul. And that’s just in 24 hours. How many summer dresses a girl need?!? The constant fast fashion is getting to be ridiculous with this girl, especially given the pandemic. I mean where is she going to wear the 10 new summer dresses to these days, especially when her wardrobe is already full of the exact same dresses anyway?!?!? It’s so tired.
And... it all looks cheap and nasty....

She’s said she’s not doing personal content anymore because she’s got so much hate an opinions from people over stuff she posts... the puppy, ocd, Jimmy moving back etc
when the pandemic is all over and they want to go travelling again 6 times a year who’s going to look after the puppy...

A lot of people 'follow' the insta shillers for the personal content, and put up with the ads / click on a link as a thank you. I don't follow for just ads. 😬

This new negative don't criticise me attitude smacks of ingratitude that is running rampant amounst the shillers (sorry, the influencers) ATM. Sophie isn't the only one guilty of it, but she was one that i watched / liked. I am still hopeful for a rescue dog, and not a designer sausage dog will be turning up soon!

I think her bf can only stay 6 months initially but, I'm not certain. For that reason i don't think he'll want to be travelling out of the uk much, so they should be both able to stay with the dog. I think he should do training ig vids 💪💪💪

I like Gemma for the most part, but too many hauls, not enough styling and restyling the same items. Like a dunno, a normal person would. Does ahe she have a thread?

Anyway back to Sophie, and that influshable, indestructible 💩 maybe it's still there this morning... 😂😂😂

I think given that she threw a strop on stories about people messaging her to say she should get a rescue, she's...not going to get a rescue

Reactions: 4
I think for the landlord to agree it must be a small dog... not saying that you can’t rescue a small one but I assume it’ll be a teeny designer pooch

There could be a reason why she wouldn’t get a rescue? As much as I love dogs I’m still quite scared of them! So it takes me a very long time to be comfortable with them, even those that haven’t come from a rescue. I wouldn’t see myself the best person to rescue so I’ve always bought as a puppy from a reputable breeder/kc registered. Might just be me though!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.