Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she’s bought somewhere, and is avoiding questions bc she recently went on about how it’s difficult to get on the property ladder these days to seem more relatable 🙄

Reactions: 3
Maybe the landlord changed her mind and decided that she doesn’t allow a dog in the house. Sorry my English isn’t so good, I hope you’ll understand what I want to say

Reactions: 4
Maybe the landlord changed her mind and decided that she doesn’t allow a dog in the house. Sorry my English isn’t so good, I hope you’ll understand what I want to say
A pet in a rented place wouldn’t be so bad if she actually cleaned up properly. I hope the landlord hasn’t been put off letting small dog owners rent.

Reactions: 1
It might be related to her mental health, she’s mentioned a lot recently about how anxious she feels so she’s probably moving in with someone?

Hahahahaha maybe the landlord saw her stories and decided that the dog pissing all over the place was too much

• Haha
Yay(!) Jimmy’s back.
Well, I hope this will make her feel a bit better.

Jimmy has Just got back and yet they are already out in London. shouldn’t they be self isolating?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Jimmy has Just got back and yet they are already out in London. shouldn’t they be self isolating?
Yes, but clearly they don't care. Maybe the flat is so disgusting he had to get out

I reckon she has bought somewhere with the stamp duty holiday, and wants to avoid questions about h.t.f she afforded it while whinging, and plastering aff links everywhere.

Looking forward to the rows about living together with jimmay. They hardly know each other, and have only spent time together while 'travelling' (i think she means when going on holidays, but apparently that doesn't sound bouji enough.) And eating a lot of take out / pop up food trucks etc. After a while they'll have to work out what it's like to actually just live normal hum drum lives together. Will he put up with her constant posing, photographing herself, freebies, beauty treatments and mounds of mess?? Can she tolerate his limited intelligence, and constant ocd tidying and moaning about mental health??? (Seek help, but don't offload onto friends / gf bf all the time as it is exhausting)

Only a few thing are for sure, new, nasty tiny line tattoos are in both their futures, moaning, moaning about holidaying heavy hints about FOREVER (personally love these) and more of hendrix's bodily excretions.

I like Jimmy, I think he’s very cute with the dog. Don’t understand me wrong, I would never date a guy like him, but I think he is good for her.
On another note, she only cleans before he comes to visit 😂

Reactions: 1
I’d LOVE to know how tf she can afford a deposit with the amount of Chanel bags and hideous sandals she’s bought this year. Most lenders want 15% at the min and in London!!

• Sad
Yes, but clearly they don't care. Maybe the flat is so disgusting he had to get out

I reckon she has bought somewhere with the dtamp duty holiday, and wants to avoid questions about htf she afforded it while whinging, and plastering aff links everywhere.

Looking forward to the rows about living together with jimmay. They hardly know each other, and have only spent time together while 'travelling' (i think she means when going on holidays, but apparently that doesn't sound bouji enough.) And eating a lot of take out / pop up food trucks etc. After a while they'll have to work out what it's like to actually just live normal hum drum lives together. Will he put up with her constant posing, photographing herself, freebies, beauty treatments and mounds of mess?? Can she tolerate his limited intelligence, and constant ocd tidying???

Only one thing is for sure, morr nasty tiny tattoos are in both their futures. And more of hendrix's excretions.
I don’t think they have anything in common aside from physical attraction and wanting to go on holiday
ahem - food!

I’d LOVE to know how tf she can afford a deposit with the amount of Chanel bags and hideous sandals she’s bought this year. Most lenders want 15% at the min and in London!!
They are paid wayyy too much. Remember she makes 10k pcm, and you need that realistically to have a life in london. (According to Sophie)
I think influencers shouldn't make crazy money like that, or if they do they should be taxed accordingly and not be ae to hide behind being a limited company but pay paye tax.

You don’t have to quarantine if you come from Australia to the U.K. at the moment I don’t think?
But the borders are pretty much closed to go back and even citizens have to pay something like 3000 dollars to quarantine when going back to Australia so how long can he stay for?

Reactions: 2
You don’t have to quarantine if you come from Australia to the U.K. at the moment I don’t think?
But the borders are pretty much closed to go back and even citizens have to pay something like 3000 dollars to quarantine when going back to Australia so how long can he stay for?
I think sophie is hoping for FOREVER. She talks like she sees them as a forever and ever amen type of deal. I think nz nationals can stay 5 years on a work visa or a 6 month shagging holiday?

• Haha
How is going to make his job work when he has to pay so much for state sanctioned quarantine when he goes back and at such a huge expense? Seems odd to me

I know! Unless his work pay for it? Or he’s here for a few months now.
I think Sophie mentioned that he’ll stay longer this time. I would guess that he’ll be here at least 6 months just to play on his PS4 lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.