Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the eff goes to the beach in Chanel and Gucci?!

Also read the room Sophie
All this does is show wasting thousands on designer items will not change you and is a waste. A waste of time working to earn the THOUSANDS of pounds it will cost, and a waste of time when said money is spent of those items that will be passé this time next year. UGLY gucc1 t-shirt anyone?! No? You wear it to fake tan now? Ofc.

Did she get a car? I got distracted by saffron b and self appointed indie queen e1laby recently. It must have been a RR no? And the poor designer pup will either be a sausage or a pom.

When the influencers only influence each other.

Reactions: 2
so apparently jimmy has gone back to australia for work? how does that work with living in england and during a pandemic? it honestly hurts my head how completely oblivious she is to whats going on around her

Whhhhhyyyyyy would you move to another country in the middle of a pandemic when your work is literally the other side of the world. She honestly makes no sense to me, definitely lives in Sophie land

Reactions: 4
so apparently jimmy has gone back to australia for work? how does that work with living in england and during a pandemic? it honestly hurts my head how completely oblivious she is to whats going on around her
Its for the good of the world (?) Economy, which it has been decided is more important than a potentially deadily and highly contagious virus. I prefer her content when she's solo, so hopefully some good stuff will be coming up?? Or am i being too optimistic.

He might be working in the UK? They have offshore rigs in Scotland

Reactions: 1
Whhhhhyyyyyy would you move to another country in the middle of a pandemic when your work is literally the other side of the world. She honestly makes no sense to me, definitely lives in Sophie land
To be fair she isn't travelling acro§s the globe he is. Hope he stays there and quaranties for 2 weeks at least. It's not just for them but others who will be vulnerable. I mean it's crazy everyone's feeling the effects, but you can't just carry on regardless unless it is essential.

Reactions: 1
Do they really think this is gunna work out?! I don’t know much about salaries on an oil rig in Australia but going back and fourth to the U.K. like that is £700-£1000 a time, that’s gunna sent your money pretty quickly.

Also slightly ridiculous he clearly has a technical job which needs to be based in Aus, where as she is self employed who can work anywhere. He’s being taken for an absolute fool by Princess Sophie.

Reactions: 5
Some of those companies pay for your flights back from wherever, I don’t imagine he’s fitting the bill.

Sometimes I look at her and thinks that her eyebrows will grow feet and walk out of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a ex who worked on rigs in Africa and the company payed all of his flights so I’m sure Jimmys will. Oil is on the decline in Scotland so not sure if he would get something here but there still must be closer places than Aus!?

By the sounds of what she originally said... He lost his job and came to the UK to stay with her as presumably he couldn't afford to stay in Australia (and I guess didn't, or couldn't go back to NZ?) I mean fair enough, but I think they should have quarantine for 2 weeks, which wasn't the rules at the time but I mean use some common sense! This means it's unlikely he has a work visa in the UK so has gone back to work in Australia. It's mental how they are flying such distances all the time and simply not sustainable for a relationship, no matter how much you love someone. I guess they are still very much in the infatuation stage.

I was honestly really surprised at the amount of times she's said she wouldn't even CONSIDER moving to Australia to be with him. That is would be a red-flag for me, not even willing to have a conversation about it. What is he going to do in London long term?

Reactions: 4
By the sounds of what she originally said... He lost his job and came to the UK to stay with her as presumably he couldn't afford to stay in Australia (and I guess didn't, or couldn't go back to NZ?) I mean fair enough, but I think they should have quarantine for 2 weeks, which wasn't the rules at the time but I mean use some common sense! This means it's unlikely he has a work visa in the UK so has gone back to work in Australia. It's mental how they are flying such distances all the time and simply not sustainable for a relationship, no matter how much you love someone. I guess they are still very much in the infatuation stage.

I was honestly really surprised at the amount of times she's said she wouldn't even CONSIDER moving to Australia to be with him. That is would be a red-flag for me, not even willing to have a conversation about it. What is he going to do in London long term?
I dont think he wants to do rig work long term. By all accounts it's tough, her work is silly money and au have their own version of her meaning she'd loose her 10k pcm if she moved to nz.

Isn't Australia on a lockdown again due to a spike. He should leave her, she won't leave a tall, muscly dude (personality be damned) and they could find people who live within driving distance. ☺

I can’t get my head around why she’s complaining about not being able to get changed in her flat today because there are workmen on scaffolding outside the windows yet she will post underwear photos on the internet on insta for every man had his dog to see. She’s clearly an exhibitionist. Get over it or get changed in the bathroom 🙄🥱🥱

Reactions: 6

Because she wouldn’t be gifted everything she gets now. She wouldn’t be getting the money or the luxuries. Many girls there surpass british girls in terms of looks.

Majority of British women over tan, were either frail and thin or overweight. Everyone’s tired from the rat race and our culture here is tan, too make make up and a bad diet.

Aus has that too but everyone always looks healthier. Smaller. Better features too. They’ve got some of the most stunning average girls on the planet there. England doesn’t.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.