Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B4C22F17-F809-47A7-834D-CB2D5030DB32.jpeg
💀
Is she trolling us?? There is no way she can’t afford a house deposit!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Even if she got like a 70% press discount or something... that’s still ridiculous. I remember her and Millie said on the keeping it candid podcast that they would never pay full price for a bag.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 168792💀
Is she trolling us?? There is no way she can’t afford a house deposit!
And she has at least 4 Chanel’s already!? Sooo ridiculous.

That was the main reason I unfollowed her a while back, it’s just not normal for a 28(?) year old to own multiple designer bags, fly to Australia/NZ/Bali/USA several times a year and live on their own in a sizeable flat in London.

Also I remember a while ago she was talking about how much clothes she had in her flat and she said she had so many clothes that her living room cushions are not filled with cushions they are filled with clothes!! That really disgusted me, it’s just so wasteful.

Reactions: 5
And she has at least 4 Chanel’s already!? Sooo ridiculous.

That was the main reason I unfollowed her a while back, it’s just not normal for a 28(?) year old to own multiple designer bags, fly to Australia/NZ/Bali/USA several times a year and live on their own in a sizeable flat in London.

Also I remember a while ago she was talking about how much clothes she had in her flat and she said she had so many clothes that her living room cushions are not filled with cushions they are filled with clothes!! That really disgusted me, it’s just so wasteful.
It's weird but it is her (weird) job so her wardrobe (using the term loosely) is what l the wardrobe department of magazine would be. I doubt she likes most of those clothes or would buy nastygirl / boo hoo / asos normally, so it's hard to take her recommendations seriously.

Regarding the flirtatious banter, i think she meant she loves girls (hopefully HOT girls) flirting with Jimmy as it validates her as having a desirable bf, but she would be livid if he flirted back. She wants to have the girls shot down in flames in favour of her, giving her a massive ego boost. Ngl I'd hate to see my bf flirting with another girl tho, but i wouldn't pretend i was chilled about it, go up tap her on the shoulder and mark my territory. Too cringe. If he won't do it himself he doesn't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wish she would stop pushing that Gucci jumper. She needs to realise that there will be people with difficult or uncertain financial situations who won’t be able to buy non essential items right now, let alone a £500 sweatshirt!

It’s just not appropriate given the current situation, I also feel it’s a bit tasteless to be flaunting a new Chanel handbag.

Reactions: 8
I wish she would stop pushing that Gucci jumper. She needs to realise that there will be people with difficult or uncertain financial situations who won’t be able to buy non essential items right now, let alone a £500 sweatshirt!

It’s just not appropriate given the current situation, I also feel it’s a bit tasteless to be flaunting a new Chanel handbag.
She’s tone deaf. Some people aren’t even earning £500 a month now let alone can splash that on a JUMPER.

Reactions: 5
She’s tone deaf. Some people aren’t even earning £500 a month now let alone can splash that on a JUMPER.
She used to be one of my favourite influencers because I found her relatable. She’s a similar size to me (minus the fake boobs) so it would be helpful to see what outfits she picked out etc. However now, it’s just so fake when she promotes nasty gal clothes then the next a £4K bag. So you’re telling me you’re going to pair that £14.99 dress with your £4K bag....I think not.

Fair play to her for making a decent amount of money from being an influencer, unfortunately she’s completely lost her direction, which is only going to lead to her losing followers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She has had some really bad facial work done (fillers, etc) such a shame. I’ve had some bits done and my Doctor would never do that to someone’s face 😱 she should probably stop buying the Chanel bags for now and use the money to have some decent work done.

Does anyone know what nail stickers she uses? She usually has perfect nails and I was wondering if she’s ever said 🤣 the fake tan and filler I can leave but the nails are cute.

The STATE of the Charlotte Tilbury makeup she showed us on stories 🤢 so dirty and unhygienic, why is everything about this girl grubby?

Reactions: 2
I thought exactly the same!!! 🤢 None of my make up looks like that.
I imagine most people will be drawn to the poor state of the products rather than the products themselves, I know that’s all I was looking at...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.