Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the state of all that nice makeup 🤢 I think she’s generally very messy/dirty. She’s mentioned this quite a few times (and how jimmaaay cleans up after her all the time).

Reactions: 1
I guess we're all supposed to buy Charlotte til b ury now then. She went on and on about being cruelty free when the other brands last summer. Also tilbury is problematic with all the bullying allegations over on Estee laundry.

Reactions: 1
I bet she never washes her hands after applying foundation and doing her make up and then touches stuff and leaves trails of grubby fingerprints everywhere 😂

Reactions: 3
I guess we're all supposed to buy Charlotte til b ury now then. She went on and on about being cruelty free when the other brands last summer. Also tilbury is problematic with all the bullying allegations over on Estee laundry.
As of Jan 2020 they’re no longer cruelty free :(

• Wow
  • Angry
I wish she’d at least iron the clothes she’s trying to ‘influence’ us to buy...

Spends £1000’s on a handbag...yet clearly doesn’t own an iron

Reactions: 4
Posting that she’s spilled coffee on her designer sweater 🙄 It’s actually sickening!

Who the eff goes to the beach in Chanel and Gucci?!

Also read the room Sophie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.