Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tit denier striked again!!

She'll only talk about her (spon, gifted) treatments or the ones she is paid to talk about.

Does anyone remember hannah michlak (spl) did a video advertisement for her breast implants , but once her (boring) channel gained traction it disappeared? I never saw it, but could see the thumbnail.

Why are these v/blogger so cagey about their tatas?! (Patrica bright talked about hers, and the rest and most people applauded her, shes more popular than ever!)

Maybe sophie never told her parents or, blew her student loan on them. It's giving the impression she thinks women should be ashamed of their breast implants, so much for empowerment. Plus, usually it's clear when something isn't natural.

Also more lelo chat. 😷

Reactions: 1
I really wish she’d iron her clothes before taking pics and trying to flog it to us on ‘like to know it’. That dress in her latest pic could do with a quick steam!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else really dislike her ‘oversized’ blazers. There’s oversized and there’s looking like you’re wearing your dads jacket oversized...

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else really dislike her ‘oversized’ blazers. There’s oversized and there’s looking like you’re wearing your dads jacket oversized...
Yea they don't look good. Also it's just boring at this point.

Reactions: 6
Ffs her new grid post. The leopard head scarf. Jesus. Absolutely nothing timeless or classy about this young lady. Time to unfollow, me thinks.
Also, obviously breathing in on the third pic. Her jeans are too tight.

Reactions: 3
Sophie please start buying jeans that actually fit you. Every single pair looks so uncomfortable, I’m surprised she can even breathe in them.

None of her clothes ever fit. I get she is a lot taller but Gemma is half her size and wear bigger clothes than her, and Gemma and is teeny. I don’t get her obsession with short short dresses when her legs aren’t her best feature?! But each to their own.

• Haha
So the shorts she was wearing in her stories were a size 10 and looked a really good fit. I get maybe sizing down for a dress, but I really don’t believe she is buying size 6 dresses. Especially in topshop when their sizes are tiny!

Reactions: 2
Had a mass unfollowing on insta yesterday and Sophie was one of them. These people bore the crap out of me now.

Reactions: 7
So i am wearing a..... 6 as if she's pretending to struggle to remember the SMALLEST size available. Obvs I'd take it up a bit. (What, why? It hits your mid thigh, its not knee length!) Annnnd then we are treated to, 'these jeans are a 26, they fit perfectly.' Well, that's debatable.

Wholeheartedly agree with the oversized blazer looking as if you're a child wearing your Dad's jacket! Same with the oversized shirts. Gemma is tall but petite build, sophie looks more like Katie snooks build wise, short but not petite if that makes sense.

Didn't like any of the clothes.

I don’t get her obsession with wearing skirts/dresses that are up her arse!? Surely she must flash everyone when she goes anywhere!

Reactions: 4
She's a size 8, not a size 6. It's painfully obvious. Also absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 8(!!!). I don't understand why she finds it do easy to 'size up' for fashion reasons but not for when clothes need to fit

Reactions: 5
She's a size 8, not a size 6. It's painfully obvious. Also absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 8(!!!). I don't understand why she finds it do easy to 'size up' for fashion reasons but not for when clothes need to fit
Exactly, why does she feel the need to pretend she’s a smaller size than she really is? For someone who preaches a lot about body positivity etc etc it does nothing to minimise the stigma around size.

I don’t get her obsession with wearing skirts/dresses that are up her arse!? Surely she must flash everyone when she goes anywhere!
I imagine she does, she deffo doesn’t wear cycling shorts or big pants under those teeny dresses either 🤮

She's curvy and short. I have no idea what size she is, but she looks mid sized / normal sized which is comforting. What isn't comforting is her talking about how she's tiny. I feel like it's the emperor's new clothes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.