Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya she’s 30, had that party quite recently!

I’m not sure if she uses a specific stomach filter, it looks like combo of bad bad bad tan and Instagram smoothing filter on top of lipo tummy?
21+10. I think she's 31 now. Worth noting though is that she looks super young, even before the brow lift. She kindly shared with us that in Bail she gets mistaken for a nineteen year old.

So not only will she not do her own washing, ironing, postal returns, dog walking or cleaning of her flat but now cooking and washing up are also off the agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so annoying with her “ thank you, bye” and “sorry, bye”. She sounds so rude and it’s like she is above everyone. Why is she doing that?? She is already ill-mannered and fake why is she making it worse?

Reactions: 7
Her latest vlog. Imagine saying to a surgeon I liked you because I liked your vibe 😂 what a twit. This is how you speak to a medical professional “I like your vibe dude” my gosh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this is niche but every time she wears those trousers all i can think of is those 'miss sexy' school trousers that eveeeeeeryone had at secondary school like 15 years ago
Exactly! No offence to anyone on here but I don't know why anyone old enough to remember those from the first time round would want to bring them back 🙈 Perhaps it's just the association with my 13-year-old self that's making me cringe but I don't think they're revival-worthy at all

Reactions: 6
Did she really need that forehead reduction surgery? Seems ridiculous! I never even noticed her “five head” in the first place.

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen her story of her standing in front of her mirror in her shorts and blue shirt? Her head looks tiny?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone’s said it before but she never goes out and now refers to the dog like a human friend. Don’t think she’s spent much time cultivating actual friendships, too busy under the knife

Maybe, just maybe: if you think every store has crappy sizing, perhaps you’re just not purchasing the right size …? 🤔

so sick of hearing her bang on about this lol

Reactions: 19
I AGREE with you, I just wasn’t aware that there were body filters available on Instagram, I mean she doesn't show the filter name in the top corner of her stories either. She is however clearly using one and hiding it. Sneaky.

She's just so good at everything.
I think she uses a app outside of Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Sophie thinks that any room or street shes in everyone is staring shooketh at her beauty and chanel bags.
serious case of low self esteem but high self importance.
wouldnt want her at my wedding absolutely zero craic or fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shed probs do a story after about how getting married isint for her and shes rather “invest” in a chanel bag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was this comment really that important? If I was the bride and my friend posted this on social media I would uninvite her to the wedding. Why does she feel so amazing about it?
I think she meant she's worn a red dress twice, not that she slept with the groom.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fasle posh accent on the latest stories of her Abercrombie purchases… 😣😣😣 the way she said curtains was ridiculous and the long awayyyyyy in particular 🙄🙄

The fasle posh accent on the latest stories of her Abercrombie purchases… 😣😣😣 the way she said curtains was ridiculous and the long awayyyyyy in particular 🙄🙄
A lot of the time it feels like she hasn’t planned at all what she’s gonna say on these stories and then drags it out by elongating all the words.

I think a bit more craft could go into composing her stories instead of rambling on and on. She loves to hear the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 5