Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she is hunting for a wedding guest outfit note that she doesn't shop at nastygal/misguided etc.

Reactions: 4
Complaining about development in Bali whilst simultaneously pursuing property development in Bali…

Whether or not they have to knock down other homes or businesses for their own projects, property developing in Bali to rent out isn’t going to have a positive effect on locals and local businesses is it…

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Complaining about development in Bali whilst simultaneously pursuing property development in Bali…

Whether or not they have to knock down other homes or businesses for their own projects, property developing in Bali to rent out isn’t going to have a positive effect on locals and local businesses is it…
Wonder how the great land grab search is going?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but I have to dip in and out of this thread as this girl infuriates me! Is anyone else getting breakup vibes from her at the moment?

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but I have to dip in and out of this thread as this girl infuriates me! Is anyone else getting breakup vibes from her at the moment?
Totally. Why is being so weird and hinting she could be pregnant then all ‘JK it would be the immaculate conception!!’

Reactions: 5
She’s obviously very sad and lonely so makes these silly jokes to compensate

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow this trash. She really is a hideous human. Having her on my feed patronising everyone with opinions no one asked for. The worst thing is that she is incredibly thick to top it off. She spends all day at home her life is sad. She just takes tweets and sound bites to back up her pathetic argument so basically siding with the next uninformed person. I think she has to be for me one of the most disliked people on social media. Insecure, pick me, uneducated, wannabe, trashy little girl

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seen the video the tattoo artist uploaded? Looks slightly different to videos Sophie post 🧐

Reactions: 1
Seen the video the tattoo artist uploaded? Looks slightly different to videos Sophie post 🧐
No, did you screengrab per chance?

She has stated she's off to Bali in October, for at least a month, so guessing the Tinder Swindler is still swindling successfully.

She wants a new set of implants and lipo so will probably need those to settle before being cleared to fly.

I thought the pink dress was more wedding like than the black one. No idea why she didn't just wear one of her numerous nastygal Numbers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I saw it. Her stomach isn’t as flat side ways compared to how it looks from the front when she posts those videos of her feeling herself. I’m almost beginning to think she does put a filter on her stomach to give her a ripped effect.

Reactions: 6
Also that pink dress is too small- but ofc she’s obsessed with “needing the size down”… *rolls eyes*

Reactions: 7
Also that pink dress is too small- but ofc she’s obsessed with “needing the size down”… *rolls eyes*
Yeah you’re right, just saw it, it’s too tight

Also her tattoos just look like scribbles all over her arms in different directions? Not really artistic or cohesive at all

Reactions: 8