Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest stories have been edited hard. That is no way her lower body. Why does she do this. She is a massive walking contradiction! Also that girl at a birthday party. Is this what people do now have a photo shoot. Looks like a crap party standing there watching your friend take photos of a them and their cake. Why don’t people do this before guests arrive 😂
this is niche but every time she wears those trousers all i can think of is those 'miss sexy' school trousers that eveeeeeeryone had at secondary school like 15 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
this is niche but every time she wears those trousers all i can think of is those 'miss sexy' school trousers that eveeeeeeryone had at secondary school like 15 years ago
funny you say that as I recently bought those trousers (but buttons rather than a tie front) and after wearing them for a day and looking at myself in a mirror I questioned for Zara had conned me into spending £40 on what are essentially secondary school trousers, even the material 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
funny you say that as I recently bought those trousers (but buttons rather than a tie front) and after wearing them for a day and looking at myself in a mirror I questioned for Zara had conned me into spending £40 on what are essentially secondary school trousers, even the material 🤣
These bad boys?
Screenshot_20220516-164110_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said this before a couple weeks ago and I’m going to say it again….that is not what he stomach looks like. It’s a filter. Besides the fact that this is a weird square around her belly butting, you can see the blurred edge when she shows it from the side. She needs to stop trying to make it seem like that’s her body. It’s so damaging.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I said this before a couple weeks ago and I’m going to say it again….that is not what he stomach looks like. It’s a filter. Besides the fact that this is a weird square around her belly butting, you can see the blurred edge when she shows it from the side. She needs to stop trying to make it seem like that’s her body. It’s so damaging.
I think she’s had lipo and you can see where it ends. I feel sad for her… being a size 12 isn’t the end of the world, and to be fair the trousers look an odd cut so maybe she would have needed a 14 with her particular body shape… I wish she’d let it and be happy with the way her body looks naturally. She must be miserable as

Reactions: 8
She’s so square 😂 sorry but wtf is that shape around her bellybutton aswel 🥴 all sorts of wrong

Reactions: 4
She's in denial about her body size, I find H&M sizing extremely generous
They were small sizing for a while, but it was something about their EU labels not being translated into the UK sizing or something.

Haven't been in there in forever.

She is in size denial. The way she spends most of her days in that oversized band t-shirt or those (horrible) andanola bra top and leggings isn't helping her when she actually has to put on real clothes. If she measured herself and got her true size now she'd be far happier, squeezing into things can't be fun.

I hope her Frankenstein scar is healing OK, is it safe to put make up on it?!

She will almost certainly be getting lipo when she has her new implants put it. She doesn't need it!

Reactions: 1
They were small sizing for a while, but it was something about their EU labels not being translated into the UK sizing or something.

Haven't been in there in forever.

She is in size denial. The way she spends most of her days in that oversized band t-shirt or those (horrible) andanola bra top and leggings isn't helping her when she actually has to put on real clothes. If she measured herself and got her true size now she'd be far happier, squeezing into things can't be fun.

I hope her Frankenstein scar is healing OK, is it safe to put make up on it?!

She will almost certainly be getting lipo when she has her new implants put it. She doesn't need it!
Around 15 years ago their sizing didnt match up with ours (a size 10 they would say is a 36 when its not, its a 38) which is why there was problematic sizing there for a while but its in sync now! i find their jeans very roomy. When I was at uni i lived in leggings and didnt realise how much weight i was gaining until i put jeans on after 6 months or so and got a real shock haha. activewear and lounge wear expands with us, jeans do not!

Reactions: 3
She spends most days half dressed and then on one of the UK’s hottest days in a while wears some fluffy sweater thing? And then has the cheek to say she doesn’t have enough summer dresses? Is she taking the piss?!

edit - just saw the rest of her “top” on Gemma’s stories. Forgive me it’s not a sweater. Its a fluffy green thing open at the front. So her boobs are ventilated but her underarms can’t be feeling great.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Around 15 years ago their sizing didnt match up with ours (a size 10 they would say is a 36 when its not, its a 38) which is why there was problematic sizing there for a while but its in sync now! i find their jeans very roomy. When I was at uni i lived in leggings and didnt realise how much weight i was gaining until i put jeans on after 6 months or so and got a real shock haha. activewear and lounge wear expands with us, jeans do not!
I just got an H&M order last night, ordered a pair of shorts with no elastic in the waist, in an 8, 10 and 12 cos needed options 😂 anyways I am a 10 on the bottom half and the 8 fit perfectly. So I think it very much depends on the item of clothing, fabric, etc.

She just needs to try on multiple sizes. At the end of the day clothes are made to fit us, the numbers on the labels just are a guide. If you’re not sure, order multiple sizes or go to the shop itself and head to the changing rooms with 3 or 4 different sizes.

I just got an H&M order last night, ordered a pair of shorts with no elastic in the waist, in an 8, 10 and 12 cos needed options 😂 anyways I am a 10 on the bottom half and the 8 fit perfectly. So I think it very much depends on the item of clothing, fabric, etc.

She just needs to try on multiple sizes. At the end of the day clothes are made to fit us, the numbers on the labels just are a guide. If you’re not sure, order multiple sizes or go to the shop itself and head to the changing rooms with 3 or 4 different sizes.
You’re so 2022 ordering different sizes to try on when you can just surgically amend your body to fit into a smaller size!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg is she really talking about her dog as if it's a handbag???

Don't get a cream one get a dark one?? UH

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg is she really talking about her dog as if it's a handbag???

Don't get a cream one get a dark one?? UH
Seriously, this has really wound me up! It’s not a accessory, stop taking your limitless vanity out on an animal who can’t tell you to get fucked - I promise he does not give a tit if he’s not looking his most pristine shade of cream. Jesus christ.

(Said as the owner of a giant cream dog who goes to the groomers every six weeks and is immaculate for approximately 24 hours following this event, then a scruff bag until his next appointment. Shockingly, he doesn’t seem that traumatised.)

Reactions: 9
Sorry but the lip sync videos make me want to die. When anyone does them. Can't see how she doesn't think they're cringe

Reactions: 5
The comments about not understanding people who want to laze around on holiday - that’s because you laze around at all other times relaxing hun while we’re at work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12