Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s giving me “jimmy and I had a fight and now I need to show my life is a mess on IG for his attention” vibes.
vvvvvvvvv insecure.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but that pink dress looked absolutely terrible. Like she’s made it for her GCSE textiles project. She has all the resources in the world to either buy or hire something so beautiful for a wedding, so why the hell did she pick that?! Makes her look way bigger than she is. She needs some styling help at this point 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This might because I'm not as cool and with it as Sophie, but doesn't she look totally overdressed and overdone for a 'pub day'? Also, although she looked pretty in the photos of her and her friends, she looks so different

Reactions: 7
This might because I'm not as cool and with it as Sophie, but doesn't she look totally overdressed and overdone for a 'pub day'? Also, although she looked pretty in the photos of her and her friends, she looks so different
No, you’re right. she’s overdressed for pub lunch. She looks like a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think shes overdressed at all, but I also don't understand the concept of overdressed myself 🤣 like life is short and fashion is expression, I just wear whatever makes me feel happy and don't care what other people's level of dressed is if you know what I mean. So it's a funny concept to me

I don't think shes overdressed at all, but I also don't understand the concept of overdressed myself 🤣 like life is short and fashion is expression, I just wear whatever makes me feel happy and don't care what other people's level of dressed is if you know what I mean. So it's a funny concept to me
Yeah tbh it was good to see her out of that horrible band t-shirt or heinous adanola crop top / cycle shorts combo.

Was less keen on that awful blazer (the enormous one, that gives the impression she stole it to wear back from a one night stand) and the new balance trainers and socks combo. Does she have bad feet or was she running to the Pub? I would have thought the Chanel dad sandals would have been a better choice if she was looking for comfort.

Pink dress looked cheap, but of course wasn't. She could have tried coast, monsoon, warehouse or self portrait, those shops are like the go to for wedding/christening/formal events clothing. Yeah, they're not fashionable but they exist for clothing for the aforementioned events, and formal work wear. Well, not monsoon. How and why does she pretend to not know this - shopping is her job!

Reactions: 4
I mean, let's be honest - she's probably with him, but they're not with each other are they? Not in a meaningful way. This isn't a dig at LDRs because I've been in one - they can work! Being away from each other for 6 months is possible if it's necessary, but it only really works if it's for a set period and she's said multiple times that she can't move there because of the dog and he won't move to London. I'm a believer in doing whatever works for you, but I just don't believe that this does truly work for Sophie and I think it's a way of avoiding the risks and heartbreak of dating people who are nearby (trust me, I'm trying to date at the moment and it's hell)

Reactions: 10
I mean, let's be honest - she's probably with him, but they're not with each other are they? Not in a meaningful way. This isn't a dig at LDRs because I've been in one - they can work! Being away from each other for 6 months is possible if it's necessary, but it only really works if it's for a set period and she's said multiple times that she can't move there because of the dog and he won't move to London. I'm a believer in doing whatever works for you, but I just don't believe that this does truly work for Sophie and I think it's a way of avoiding the risks and heartbreak of dating people who are nearby (trust me, I'm trying to date at the moment and it's hell)
She's giving him money to buy land and build a property in Bali, she's in danger of being Bali swindled.

I reckon so or she wouldnt have posted so many stories of semi naked men on her stories. Trying to make Jimmay jealous I reckon
He seemed to stop caring after the Xmas Bali trip. The one when she got obsessed with her hairline in quaza (quarantine)

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. She needs to get a grip over her dog’s fur!!! The dog isn’t a vain, narcissist like you Sophie. She’s so obsessed about looks!! It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 11
It’s almost like she shouldn’t have gotten such a high maintenance breed of dog known for having these types of problems and should have rescued instead 🤷🏼‍♀️ I will never understand why she paid so much for a dog it seems like she largely doesn’t want/ care for herself. Honestly baffled her parents are happy to dogsit for her as much as they do - it’s so selfish of her and she seems utterly oblivious of that fact it’s so tone deaf!

I swear she is gaslighting everyone by saying this is too big on the waist! This is exactly how I would wear the waist of a skirt- it is not too loose at all. It fits. It’s not meant to be skin tight on you so you cannot breathe or move. However, if I put this on and it was as tight on the rest of my body (like it is on her) then I would size up! That does not fit her at all. There is nothing wrong with sizing up. Some clothes I’m a small. Some I’m a large. That’s fine. I don’t get obsessed with the number. It’s my body and I dress to suit it, not the number on a tag.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I swear she is gaslighting everyone by saying this is too big on the waist! This is exactly how I would wear the waist of a skirt- it is not too loose at all. It fits. It’s not meant to be skin tight on you so you cannot breathe or move. However, if I put this on and it was as tight on the rest of my body (like it is on her) then I would size up! That does not fit her at all. There is nothing wrong with sizing up. Some clothes I’m a small. Some I’m a large. That’s fine. I don’t get obsessed with the number. It’s my body and I dress to suit it, not the number on a tag.
Enough with the oversized shirt/blazers over everything. Is it to hide behind so she can undo the skirt as the waist is too tight?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Enough with the oversized shirt/blazers over everything. Is it to hide behind so she can undo the skirt as the waist is too tight?
Exactly that. Of course you’re a size small in an ‘oversized’ outfit! But that doesn’t mean that you’re still a small in clothes that aren’t oversized. There is nothing at all wrong with wearing a size 12 or large- which is what she appears she would be if she wants clothes to actually fit her as they should. I can fit into a 10 easily, however they fit a whole lot nicer in a 12 and I’m more comfortable for the day too. She needs to stop being so damaging to other people, it’s very anti-feminism too which she doesn’t stop calling others out for

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get the vibe that she’s on something in those latest stories? 😵💫 Very jittery.

Reactions: 1